Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canadian sources?

Can anyone recommend a canadian domestic supplier? Used PG for years - but apparently I should stay away from them now?

It gets so confusing reading all the posts on all the forums with everyone bashing each other...hard to know who to trust....

Bad experience

I had a bad experience with Nordic Fusion in September. Last time I ordered from them. Package got lost apparently and didn't get jack.

I had a bad experience with Nordic Fusion in September. Last time I ordered from them. Package got lost apparently and didn't get jack.

I apologize if you had a poor experience but everyone here knows I wouldn't allow that man. Any order that Canada Post genuinely loses I offer to pay 50% of the re-send from my own wallet every single time. If it was an issue with our mail guys and it was our mistake, I cover 100%. The only time this wouldn't follow through is if you simply just never got back to me in the emails.

I am more than happy to sort out that package for you even now after all this time brother.
Thanks,

Hey guys, I've not ordered from domestic-supply so this isn't me bashing them, but I was concerned about ordering from across the border and packages getting seized. Anyone heard of any issues? Ideally I'd prefer to order north of the border.

Thanks!

Hey guys, I've not ordered from domestic-supply so this isn't me bashing them, but I was concerned about ordering from across the border and packages getting seized. Anyone heard of any issues? Ideally I'd prefer to order north of the border.

Thanks!

Domestic supply ships worldwide no problem.

I only ordered once across the border and it was a small order of proviron. It took a month to get to me and when it did I received an automated msg from customs saying that my package was seized but I had it in my hand..lol BUT ever since when I travel cba treats me like a criminal and I get harassed . Its strange man. Its like they let me have it bc they figured they would bust me for alot more later. Anyway I will never order steroids cross border . I think its too risky man.

I bought anadrol from pg's and it did nothing at all. I increased doage and nothing. It was global pharma, Its too bad bc if that order worked out I would try there tren but I moved on.

Back
Top Bottom