bannednutrition.com
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: Canadian sources?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Looking for raws in Canada, is there a domestic source or a reliable one from China?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankenstein View Post
    Right on thanks. Ive been looking at other boards too and mostly positive but the odd accusation of being a scammer.

I ordered from him last fall and service was great. But after 20 years off and on doing this I know 6 months is ample time for a source to go to sh!t.

Has anyone tried the global pharma Anavar? That was part of my order and I wasnít sure about it.....hardly used any of it. Everything else was great. But the Var gave me major back tightness and aggravated my sciatica. Put on weight super fast and strength exploded. It was unlike any Var Iíve ever used before and it kinda felt like when I used dbol years ago. But tbh I donít know for sure that it was dbol and maybe it was higher quality Var than Iím used to. Who knows?

I was on propionate that I also got from him at only 300mg/wk and the Var. Var at 40mg was not to bad but back pumps at 60mg was unbearable so I stopped using it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He wasnít accused of scamming, he was accused of making false accounts and trying to make his competitors look like shit and bashing them in. Heís never slammed anyone. He may not be approved on evo or meso but heís still approved on SST.org. Heís been good to me. A piece of rubber stopper ripped of a 20ml pharma tech tren ace vial of mine and he replaced the vial, no questions asked. And to be honest that tren was better than any Iíve ever tried. Iíve tried a lot of labs. Newport, SynPharma, Pareto, Teragon, Guardian Dispensaries, Transpharma, Northern, Pharma Tech and now I JUST started Deus Pharmaceuticals. But I can already tell you Deus is going to hit the market hard soon. His labels may not be flashy but since when did the label speak for the product. The product is the presentation. You can find him on sst.org heís Canadian domestic and on the ball. Most of his injectables carrier is Miglyol 840 which is super smooth and itís thin so pinning and drawing is nice.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I placed my order from PGAnabolics and received it 6 days later. Great communication and packaging was good. I only ordered clomid and aro so not a huge order but delivered as promised.

Just sharing in case anyone read my posts from a couple weeks ago and were wondering if I got my goodies.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankenstein View Post
    I placed my order from PGAnabolics and received it 6 days later. Great communication and packaging was good. I only ordered clomid and aro so not a huge order but delivered as promised.

Just sharing in case anyone read my posts from a couple weeks ago and were wondering if I got my goodies.

Yeah Iíve tried his Pharma Tech test 400 and Pharma Tech Tren A. Both great products. I got really great gains from the Tren A. His top gear product for injectables would definitely be Global Pharmaceuticals. Thatís the closest thing you would get to prescription hormones.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iím running pgís global right now. Test, Decca and eq.. took 20mg dbol pre last night. Itís killer gear

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253