Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canadian sources?

Yes PM myself or CEO. There are a few different legitimate Canadian Sources. To my knowledge most are good.

I dont think you ll have any issues with places like Naps either. If some of the guys here have a UGL for you, than id opt for that.

I know AML is Canadian , but me personally I have never tried them. But have heard good thinks about them. I'm sure someone can chime in on them............................AnalogMan

my9avupu.jpg

ysyqahut.jpg

Well it was ok, got good gains and all. But one vial gave me unbelievable pip. I was able to get a replacement and luckily the other vial I had left was good so I didn't have to drop cycle. I just want something a little more reliable.

Anybody use napsgear canada domestic? Seeing mixed reviews on accordo and I see there is an accordo rx website that looks a bit sketchy. Any connection between the two?

I have used but lately I have seen bad reviews..i don't know if theyre making shit gear now or what....im done ordering from them

Anybody use napsgear canada domestic? Seeing mixed reviews on accordo and I see there is an accordo rx website that looks a bit sketchy. Any connection between the two?

if the accordo rx site is a stand alone sight for said product, scam site, outta ukraine i believe...

Back
Top Bottom