Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cant access BOP

Bro a few places like that got compromised before ... it’s just u see newbs ain’t know... BOP likely has fed on it and LE investigating ... think about it
It did cross my mind. Hopefully all the sources change contact info etc. I guess I just needed to hear you say it to make it real. Really wanted to believe it was just a disgruntled member

It did cross my mind. Hopefully all the sources change contact info etc. I guess I just needed to hear you say it to make it real. Really wanted to believe it was just a disgruntled member

Bro if u were LE you’d literally say disgruntled member as you taking over and combing databases... just saying... I ain’t no 007 lol...but shit seems shady over on BOp

Bro if u were LE you’d literally say disgruntled member as you taking over and combing databases... just saying... I ain’t no 007 lol...but shit seems shady over on BOp
GD ur making waaaaay too much sense. The one person(who comes to mind) who was makin all the threats was kinda new too. At leadt I didnt recognize em

Not that much of a loss really... the mods are a bunch of arrogant cunts. Quick to ban people for no reason

Not that much of a loss really... the mods are a bunch of arrogant cunts. Quick to ban people for no reason

When all the aussies went to his site years ago Pain (admin), was a good bloke, then turned into a greedy individual, he was charging the aussie sponsors between 10-12 k a year to sponsor on his site, the bloke was literally rolling in money from all his sponsors

When all the aussies went to his site years ago Pain (admin), was a good bloke, then turned into a greedy individual, he was charging the aussie sponsors between 10-12 k a year to sponsor on his site, the bloke was literally rolling in money from all his sponsors

I agree it used to be good, but pain and dwbo have since shown their true colours. I remember when they tried to label iMedical as a scammer. They basically blackmailed him to pay for sponsorship. Not to mention, absolutely no freedom of speech over there. Alot of aussie boys have been banned

Apparently it's back up under a new URL. Type in the original URL and it will give you a link to the new site. Looks exactly the same. However I have not heard nor received any confirmation that this new site is legit so I personally wouldn't log in or enter any login info just yet until we hear more.

Bro with all the negative rumours around about this... I would stay away ... chance of gov, leo, hacking or worse here... very dangerous where they disappear for weeks like that

Bro with all the negative rumours around about this... I would stay away ... chance of gov, leo, hacking or worse here... very dangerous where they disappear for weeks like that

Oh believe me, I'm not going anywhere near it. One login attempt could easily send my login info to a hacker. All set with that. But thanks for looking out brother.

how do we confirm it is the legit owners though?

Only time will tell.

Again, I'm not advocating that people visit this site or enter their login info...I'm just providing information.

I did send an email to one of the mods known as DWBO to his private email which I've used to communicate with him in the past, long before the site was hacked. I got a response saying the new site is good to go, all the old logins were saved as well as the old threads and posts were all saved. Looks like a simple server migration and domain change. Take that as you will...I'm still staying clear for now.

i waz sent 2 DMs by some guys with links after i click my computer shut down i cannnot reboot / pc restarts and all files locked
DONT CLICK any links hackerss are sending all over / i repating DONT CLICK any link or trust

Back
Top Bottom