Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cant access BOP

Fburr87

Anyone on *****************?
Did it get shut down? I can't get it to come up with adress or from google

There is no new site. A bunch of the veteran bop members have assimilated into another existing forum. I won't say which one. The "rumor" is bop was taken over from within and is being held for ransom.

There is no new site. A bunch of the veteran bop members have assimilated into another existing forum. I won't say which one. The "rumor" is bop was taken over from within and is being held for ransom.
There was that one guy making a bunch of threats not long ago. Cant remember name tho. Wonder if he made good on it lol

Do you remember the steroid-forums?Always has dramas with Bop

One of the super mods on steroid-forums got banned because he was attacking his own site with DDOS attacks and doing all this shifty shit and tried to blame others for it.

bros...i heard in the grapevine BOP was taking over by feds...true or not...seems some scary shit...

..brothers welcome to evo family...stick around we got evo love for all....

Back
Top Bottom