Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cartanglobal.com gotta be fake tren

Eaceri32

there is no way that this is real trenbolone
I’ve been on it for about 3 weeks and my strength has actually dropped down
Using their trenbolone enanthate and using 250mgs a week. Even upped the dose to 350 and still nothing.
Do you think that I'm just injecting plain water or oil or do you think there's something else going on?

Always educate yourself with reviews, user feedback threads, progress pictures etc. My preference is to stick with the most trusted places out there, and that is in all aspects of anything... my best experiences have always come with @domestic-supply.com !

[FONT=&quot]The forums should be resources of learning in all aspects, from how to use things safely and properly as well as learning about quality of products... if you look through reviews, posts, logs and more you can get answers to all of this and when you do look into it, one constant that is always there is that @domestic-supply.com is always on the list of top places![/FONT]

Cartanglobal.com is not trusted by anyone on evo

there is no way that this is real trenbolone
I’ve been on it for about 3 weeks and my strength has actually dropped down
Using their trenbolone enanthate and using 250mgs a week. Even upped the dose to 350 and still nothing.
Do you think that I'm just injecting plain water or oil or do you think there's something else going on?

Sure it is... @domestic-supply.com for top notch Tren. taking it now and its def not fake

Back
Top Bottom