Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chinese HGH vs. Pharma HGH

oldmanhrt

Registered
Please help me pick which HGH brand to use. I can get some Indian/Chinese crap I see floating around or doctor prescribed but there is a huge price difference, what should I do?

paja had cheap HGH but he's gone and not sure if it was real :rolleyes:

Please help me pick which HGH brand to use. I can get some Indian/Chinese crap I see floating around or doctor prescribed but there is a huge price difference, what should I do?

Lmfao !!! Bro where the hell you been ???? Paja HGH was fake as hell !! Did you not see the thread on it

There is fake HGH everywhere, u will mostly only get crappy Chinese stuff unless you know the doc scripting to you or someone getting it from the doc.

All the chinese stuff isnt as good as pharma but is still powerful,

There's is a lot fakes out there... Some others are questionable.... You have to do your search.

Last edited:
There are two certified brands in China. Jintropin and Ansomone. those are pharmaceutical grade products. Other brands are UG. Some are good, some not..

There is fake HGH everywhere, u will mostly only get crappy Chinese stuff unless you know the doc scripting to you or someone getting it from the doc.

All the chinese stuff isnt as good as pharma but is still powerful,

There's is a lot fakes out there... Some others are questionable.... You have to do your search.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can afford pharma GH, I'd recommend it. For me, it makes a difference. I have used hygetropin in the past, and it worked well, however.
And the riptropins I'm hearing of guys having severe bp issues, and racing heart rates. No thanks.

Here you go....Everything you need to know about HGH.....

Human Growth Hormone HGH GHhttp://www.everydayfitness.net/human_growth_hormone.shtml

www.everydayfitness.net/human_growth_hormone.shtml

There are two certified brands in China. Jintropin and Ansomone. those are pharmaceutical grade products. Other brands are UG. Some are good, some not..

did along cycle of jins once! best hgh i ever used

Definitely Pharma HGH, man. never use those ridiculous Chinese goods! health is more important than anything. you will prefer Chinese goods because they are cheap, then you will pay more money to the hospital than you thought you made a profit! so it's not a logic thing.

Back
Top Bottom