Thread: Cholestrol(Triglycerides) Lowering drugs source

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Question Cholestrol(Triglycerides) Lowering drugs source

Hi Folks,
    Wodering if you anyone can guide me legit source to order statin or fibrates drugs online. I live in canada and not sure from where to order or whether they ship it to canada and also its taking so much time to find a reliable source. If anybody has any experience ordering please let me know. You could save my life. Thanks so much

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would normally recommend domestic-supply for pretty much all your needs, however I do not believe this is something they carry. Reliablerxpharmacy is legit for unscheduled medications and they do have simvastatin, atorvastatin (lipitor), lovastatin (crestor), etc. They ship to Canada, but it ships to the US first and then to Canada, so it can take 30 days or more. Best of luck.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Your doctor will prescribe them.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks Mobster. Yes i heard about it. Sure, i will go and check with them. Also, i just thought it would be nice to know if there are any suppliers available so that in case of emergency i can order it. Thanks.
    Thanks PON. Unfortunately *********************** wont ship it to canada but they do carry that medication. Any other source???

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jayxx12 View Post
    Thanks Mobster. Yes i heard about it. Sure, i will go and check with them. Also, i just thought it would be nice to know if there are any suppliers available so that in case of emergency i can order it. Thanks.
    Thanks PON. Unfortunately *********************** wont ship it to canada but they do carry that medication. Any other source???
    I can't think of a cholesterol emergency.

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Right now i do have triglucerides which is 3 times maximum level. Lipids flucuate a lot in my body as i am trying to figure out ideal TRT protocol. So thought ill use statin or fibrates to keep it low until i find appropriate dosage of TRT.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Right now i do have triglucerides which is 3 times maximum level. Lipids flucuate a lot in my body as i am trying to figure out ideal TRT protocol. So thought ill use statin or fibrates to keep it low until i find appropriate dosage of TRT.
    Reduce eating fatty red meat, cheeses, and other foods high in saturated fats. Replace with lean steak, chicken breast, fish. Add Omega supps. Remove simple sugars like dextrose, fructose, glucose, lactose, maltose, sucrose, fruit juice concentrates, cane syrup, cane sugar, honey, malt sugar, molasses, and raw sugar. Milk, flavored yogurts, cereals, etc have these. Increase your fiber intake. Choose foods that naturally contain mono- and polyunsaturated fats. Hemp seeds are great. Make sure you’re eating enough dark greens. And cut back on alcohol consumption. These should help control triglycerides

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Try out lipirose 5g if your problem has just begun - tubemate authorityapk.com get-mobdro.com

Novice Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Probably i should have mentioned my whole story. My cholestrol and triglycerides were normal before i started TRT. I started TRT on Feb 14th,2020 and stopped it as my testosterone levels on blood reached 3 times and normal levels and my heart was beating at 100/min at rest. so i decided to stop TRT after only 2 weeks of using it. I was using 75mg twice per week along with 500iu hcg twice per week. So after stopping TRT, i checked my blood levels, my testosterone was low but my triglycerides are 3 times the normal levels, so now again i am starting TRT with very low dosage and want to decrease my triglycerides levels. This is nothing to do with food as i am follow good diet and on keto.

- - - Updated - - -

I am looking for canadian or international source who can ship to canada. Anybody know source who sells cholestrol lowering drugs?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Again (and I've written this a lot so it's not just you): you're NOT doing TRT. That's what's done with a doc and is for LIFE (99% of the time). A doc would monitor your bloods and so this would not be an issue. You talk about stopping and starting TRT...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast