Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

colonial labs no delivery 2nd order

ToryUKguy

Registered
Hi Fellas, I ordered from colonial labs 1 time before, they delivered 1 bottle of testosterone (oil mix). After my first small order I decided to go all in and buy a big cycle 8 bottles of gear. After I put in my 2nd order they sent payment details I paid via bitcoin and waited and waited and waited. Now they are saying they are switching servers and offline for "now". Seems like they are trying to scam me out of my money no package no money back nothing. Just "moving servers" message and no other answers.

I'm out a lot of money colonial labs you either deliver or I'll call you a scammer everywhere.

Also my first order of test was bad it's real painful I started pinning 2ml. :mad:

Hi Fellas, I ordered from colonial labs 1 time before, they delivered 1 bottle of testosterone (oil mix). After my first small order I decided to go all in and buy a big cycle 8 bottles of gear. After I put in my 2nd order they sent payment details I paid via bitcoin and waited and waited and waited. Now they are saying they are switching servers and offline for "now". Seems like they are trying to scam me out of my money no package no money back nothing. Just "moving servers" message and no other answers.

I'm out a lot of money colonial labs you either deliver or I'll call you a scammer everywhere.

Also my first order of test was bad it's real painful I started pinning 2ml. :mad:

Colonial labs was shut down. Their server were seized thats probably why.

you must stick with TRUSTED sources... there's a lot that goes into that statement... trust is not just that they will ship you your order but also that they will take care of you as a customer... that means taking care of you in situations like this... Greg at domestic supply not only has the top quality but also the top customer service, giving you the experience you expect and want! https://domestic-supply.com

Back
Top Bottom