Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Combatting 12-hour PIP with Test E

jmiyamoto

Growing Brother
I have Test E from some major UGLs, so I don't think this is specific to one UGL. Every other injectable they have doesn't give me PIP, but Test E, without fail, makes the injection site hurt 12 hours later. There is zero PIP following the injection, but I feel like there's a rock in my asscheek if I do a standard medical intramuscular injection in my glutes.

This is a problem because it makes running more than 600mg/week test difficult during blasts. 800mg/week was the most I could bear with the PIP.

As far as I know, there are two ways to do this:

1. Heating the vial

2. Filtering it

I'm skeptical toward both of these, because I know the melting point for Test is so low. Also, I'm pretty sure these UGLs filter their stuff already.

What are my options here? I do have some spare millipore filters. Would it be worth a shot to filter them?

You don't have to heat it up anywhere near the melting point...
Just boil water in microwave in a glass bowl at .5 inch.
Then set bottle in for 3 or 4 min ....swirl it around and it will become looser

Sent from my LG-D850

OK. I'm going to tear my muscles up so much it hurts to walk or scratch my ass for 3 days, but whine about pip because my asscheek is a little sore?

Roll/massage the furk out of the muscle u inject into post inj and post workout.

Shoot , as felicity says , filter all UGL gear ! Why not ? You have one .

How bout different areas , delts , quads , do you get the same effect ? Any redness , or warmth ? If so stop right away and try cyponate .

Or like Mattdog said " grow a pair ! " 😜 oh he didn't say that ? Well kinda.

" Are You Satisfied "

You say that you're only having this Problem with Test E.
Then your Test probably has "Carbolic Acid" in the Raws that it was Manufactured with........................ JP
P.S.
The Solution is to Switch to Test C.

the only pip i get in my glute is just a hurting pain, minor soreness. I don't heat my gear up either. the longest it will last is about half a day. i don't sweat it at all, AP test e is what i'm running now

I've never had pip from pharmacy-grade OR UGL-grade (if there is such lol) that was any worse than the pip from a flu shot. Get your mommies to rub it or stick a tit in your mouth. :) JK, but really.....man up.

I always get pip with test e 400 or 500. I just mix it with deca and drive on. Pip is kinda part of the program broski. Like the boys say filter, switch, or man up imo. The last works the best bro ;)

You say that you're only having this Problem with Test E.
Then your Test probably has "Carbolic Acid" in the Raws that it was Manufactured with........................ JP
P.S.
The Solution is to Switch to Test C.

Thank you jp4355 I have been having this same issue.

I have had this issue and a few things I have noticed that have helped me:

When im injecting I stop and take a break , I don't move my hands or anything I simply stop pushing the end of the suringe in.

After I withdraw the needle from my cheek I clean the area again with rubbing alcohol and cooton ball then I press the cotton ball against the injection spot ,like when they do when they take blood the tape the cotton ball to the spot.

Like mentioned earlier heat it up for 15 seconds and let it sit and swirl a bit withdrawl into suringe.Is it possible you are injecting into a nerve???

As jp mentioned try test c, I am going to try that and see

We've seen many people have this issue , then switch to cyp and the problem went away !

" Are You Satisfied "

Shoot , as felicity says , filter all UGL gear ! Why not ? You have one .

How bout different areas , delts , quads , do you get the same effect ? Any redness , or warmth ? If so stop right away and try cyponate .

Or like Mattdog said " grow a pair ! " 😜 oh he didn't say that ? Well kinda.

" Are You Satisfied "

ALL DAY!!

or cut it with sterile oil

Actually, I neglected to mention this because I didn't want to seem like I was hyping one source up at the expense of others, but Robolics's Test E gave me no problems. Literally every other UGL has done this with Test E, though. (I haven't used Dionysus's Test E but I may just for a ... test.)

Also, it's more than an issue of manning up. I can actually touch my ass and feel part of the glute muscle that has tensed up, and it lasts for over 24 hours. It feels like there's a ball in the muscle, even if it goes away. The pain is A LOT more distracting than the pain from intense lifting.

But I recently filtered some of my gear with a whatman, because frankly I don't want to filter EVERY vial of Test E I have at once if the problem isn't the filtering. I'm cruising right now, so I'll update in a few days with recently filtered stuff. I'll also try the method of setting the vial in a bowl of hot water.

Actually, I neglected to mention this because I didn't want to seem like I was hyping one source up at the expense of others, but Robolics's Test E gave me no problems. Literally every other UGL has done this with Test E, though. (I haven't used Dionysus's Test E but I may just for a ... test.)

Also, it's more than an issue of manning up. I can actually touch my ass and feel part of the glute muscle that has tensed up, and it lasts for over 24 hours. It feels like there's a ball in the muscle, even if it goes away. The pain is A LOT more distracting than the pain from intense lifting.

But I recently filtered some of my gear with a whatman, because frankly I don't want to filter EVERY vial of Test E I have at once if the problem isn't the filtering. I'm cruising right now, so I'll update in a few days with recently filtered stuff. I'll also try the method of setting the vial in a bowl of hot water.

Ever consider your injection technique is flawed?

Robo enanthate is good.
Only get some pip with the 400 but never any swelling or redness.. just a high concentration.

Back
Top Bottom