Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Competition cycle

Roli

Registered
Hi guys, I would like to ask your opinion about my competition prep.
There would be a 12-16 week bulking phase and a 8-12 week cutting phase.
I am going to try put on as much lean mass as possible.
Cycle would be
Tesa Ena.: 600mg/week
Boldenone: 400mg/week
Turinabol: 30mg/ week
+ AI
This would be followed by a 12 week rest period, then the cutting cycle
Do you think the cycle split is right this way?
Would u add anything else to this cycle?

I'd would lower the test dose and increase the Bolden one dose personally. Also you shouldn't run turanabol that whole cycle, and 12 weeks off isn't really enough. Are you on TRT and what is your previous cycle experience and age?

Yes of course, I forgot to mention, Turinabol would run for 6 weeks, I’m competing in prery high level competitions, so my last cycle experiences included Test/Deca/Tren/Winstrol/Dbol/Clen etc. with arimidex, proviron and proper PCT, but to tell the truth I didnt have a lot of “Off time” because of the competitions, so I felt like I’m getting used to even higher test doses like 600mg/ week.
In exact numbers last cycle was
Test prop.: 500mg/ week, Tren a.: 350mg/ week and Winstrol: 50mg EoD, with arimidex 0.5mg EoD. Before this I used high test: 650mg and 400mg Deca it brought serios gains, but lots of extra water weight too.
So I would like to add as much muscle as possible with the most little extra fat/ water gain, so I won’t have to take so much extra effort on cutting down.
Any othet advices about Test dose and other compounds? And on-off split?

Hi bold plays with my mind and makes me a little crazy lol. Becareful with it.

- - - Updated - - -

High** my bad it's early

Yes of course, I forgot to mention, Turinabol would run for 6 weeks, I’m competing in prery high level competitions, so my last cycle experiences included Test/Deca/Tren/Winstrol/Dbol/Clen etc. with arimidex, proviron and proper PCT, but to tell the truth I didnt have a lot of “Off time” because of the competitions, so I felt like I’m getting used to even higher test doses like 600mg/ week.
Test prop.: 500mg/ week, Tren a.: 350mg/ week and Winstrol: 50mg EoD, with arimidex 0.5mg EoD. Before this I used high test: 650mg and 400mg Deca it brought serios gains, but lots of extra water weight too.
So I would like to add as much muscle as possible with the most little extra fat/ water gain, so I won’t have to take so much extra effort on cutting down.
Not really much more to add to that from my end really. Diet as always will be the real big factor

Cycle would be
+ AI
Depending on experience.
Just read below.
My honest feedback.
Test e 600 is fine.
Eq 600
Tbol 60mg ed. First 6-8 weeks. Tbol is mild compared to most orals. I would recommend 20mg sd instead of tbol if your trying to bulk. Sd will be More muscle and strength.
Ai
I would run support supps on cycle. I always recommend it. Keep an eye on bp.
Bloodwork.. I would also recommend bloods before and mid cycle.
This is a pretty good lean bulk cycle.
Of course bloods after pct unless your running trt.. Bloods are always the best bet to make sure we get back to normal

Cycle would be
+ AI

I don't do competitions. But if I was to do one it would prob be 20 weeks timed for the contest. 250 test, 600 tren e or more with 2 weeks break at week 8. Lots of tbol and winstrol throughout. 8 weeks winstrol precontest. 700 masteron.
Basically you'd feel like shit precontest...
Some people have collapsed and died straight after a contest.
Thats a really rough idea I just suggested...
Prob a gram of tren, with xanax twice a day and before bed to sleep.
Contests aren't fun at least from my perspective.

That there is gonna cause issues.

my take is nobody on here can help you very much because competition isn't about who runs this or that steroid. we once had a contest on EF with 100 people compete and 1 guy ended up looking like a guy who could actually be a pro. 1 guy looked great. the rest looked average

success with competing boils down to genetics, history, diet, training, posing, and even things like tanning, shaving, and what you wear and what music you play. that is why it is impossible to help you here. the best thing to do ahead of a competition is go to some to learn, then hire a coach to guide you through. it isn't going to be about the steroid stack, although that is one of many important factors

Good luck with your competition. I would add some Deca to your bulking cycle 300-400 and bring EQ up to 600-800. Why would you take time off between bulking and cutting? Go straight into your cutting cycle. Plan it accordingly to your show.

Good luck with your competition. I would add some Deca to your bulking cycle 300-400 and bring EQ up to 600-800. Why would you take time off between bulking and cutting? Go straight into your cutting cycle. Plan it accordingly to your show.

Hi, thank u all for advices, so u think I should jump straight into cutting cycle?
Isnt it too harsh to being on so long on a cycle?
I mean a bulking 12-16+a 12 week cutting cycle looks pretty long... shouldnt I keep a break between the two?

Hi, thank u all for advices, so u think I should jump straight into cutting cycle?
Isnt it too harsh to being on so long on a cycle?
I mean a bulking 12-16+a 12 week cutting cycle looks pretty long... shouldnt I keep a break between the two?
You're a competitor now bro you need to plan your cycles according to your competition. You're not just an average Joe running a cycle just for fun anymore.

Back
Top Bottom