Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Confirmed Scammer

  1. #11
    Growing Brother jasenlmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    234
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    In view of steroid market is completely a mess .The best advice I can give you is to do it yourself.The homebrew is very simple

  2. #12
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jasenlmc View Post
    In view of steroid market is completely a mess .The best advice I can give you is to do it yourself.The homebrew is very simple
    I've done the Trenbolone acetate and Testosterone proprianate from pellets b4, however it gets old just doing these two. Where else can you extract powders from legal sources besides component TH and Synovex?

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    26
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would recommend starting a new thread. This thread is not for talking about making your own anabolics. This will help you from getting booted off this forum.

    - - - Updated - - -

    To avoid getting kicked off this forum i recommend you use the source reviews section to discuss. This thread is soecific to scammers. If you want to review napsgear do it in the source reviews section.

  4. #14
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    5
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratedrookie View Post
    I would recommend starting a new thread. This thread is not for talking about making your own anabolics. This will help you from getting booted off this forum.

    - - - Updated - - -

    To avoid getting kicked off this forum i recommend you use the source reviews section to discuss. This thread is soecific to scammers. If you want to review napsgear do it in the source reviews section.
    Yeah I'm new to this don't know the rules sorry

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

  5. #15
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    26
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I recommend not coming on here 5 posts in repping napsgear. Folks dont like that. Go to any forum on the web not just this one and you are going to hear stories of people getting burned from napsgear.

  6. #16
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    2
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rjroback View Post
    Have you tried hugeraw.com I was going to but then they seemed to really want me to send them that money to complete the order and it scared me so I didn't. I hope you are wrong about naps because I'm supposed to be getting more in the mail. Now I'm worried LoL.

    Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Don't do it. Hugeraw.com is terrible. They just burned me for $1500

  7. #17
    Moderator dylangemelli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    24,151
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the solution to avoiding scammers is quite simple and that is to go with a KNOWN TRUSTED SOURCE! Domestic Supply is just that! check them out and KNOW that you are getting top quality! https://domestic-supply.com/





  8. #18
    EVO V.I.P. Genixcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    679
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingnickthedick View Post
    Don't do it. Hugeraw.com is terrible. They just burned me for $1500
    Well that post is from two years ago soooo....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •