Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confirmed Scammer

Ratedrookie

Registered
So I guess with a negative came a positive. I was recently burned by andro-guide.com. I actually talked to the guy over the phone several times. They are a anabolics seller nothing more nothing less. I placed an order the end of November and continued to get the run around. I was provided 3 different tracking numbers none of which were addressed to me. 2 of the tracking numbers never moved. The dude was super sketchy and flaky which should have been a red flag. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. After continuing to get the run around he came clean telling me ups lost the package. Dude that runs this site is a complete liar and a cheat. Luckily the payment method i used is in the process of getting refunded. I would avoid this site at all costs. They also look to advertise across the states on craigslist which i find really odd. The positive I can note is i came across this forum which will help me on my journey to find a solid source. I was told stick with forums and build some friends to avoid getting burned a second time. Looking forward to learning from everyone. Thank you evo community in advance and hopefully this helps folks to not get burned by this guy from Florida.

Not to try and Grind you up.

But why did you purchase through this Guy.
I looked at the Webpage, and there's No Pictures of any Test (Big Red Flag)
And I didn't see anything describing which type and size of HGH Pens they are selling, other than some Stupid Explanation about HGH.

And the Bloodwork Testing Costs should have been another Red Flag..................... JP
P.S.
Contact ~ Craigslist and tell them that this Guy Scammed you.

They will take it from there, so long as you can provide proof.

Also, if you did a Reverse Picture Lookup or Reverse Image Search, you would have seen that Picture of the HGH on Google (another Red Flag)

Last edited:
No excuses for me. I was only looking for test e and the first couple times i talked to him he seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders. I get all my bloodwork done through my normal doctor so that is never something i look at. Appreciate the feedback. Now im here so i am already starting down a better path.

No excuses for me. I was only looking for test e and the first couple times i talked to him he seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders. I get all my bloodwork done through my normal doctor so that is never something i look at. Appreciate the feedback. Now im here so i am already starting down a better path.

So Lesson Learned.

In the Future, take the time to Thoroughly go over any Website.
If something doesn't Look Kosher, it most likely isn't.

All Con-Men can Talk a Good Game.................................. JP

Thats why im asking about the sites on eroids as well. They seem to be good if you go by the site information. What are the immediate red flags?

Thats why im asking about the sites on eroids as well. They seem to be good if you go by the site information. What are the immediate red flags?

We have 2 Sections here.
One is the Approved Source Section.
The other is the Source Review Section, and there's quite a few Sites listed, plus you can see Reviews from Members of Evo.

My Problem with Eroids is that when you leave a Review.
You can't always rate the Site that you are reviewing, and without that.
That Site won't show-up in the List.

And I know for certain that Eroids takes Money from Sites.
To Funnel them to the top.
So the Larger Companies with Money to spend, go to the Top, irregardless of Quality................ JP
P.S.
So everything I read on Eroids, I take with a Grain of Salt.
To do otherwise is Foolhardy.

So say i order from one of the top sites for example roidbazaar.ws there is a possibility i could get bunk gear or not what ordered? Im not trying to debate i trust this forum and community just trying to understand is this because folks have been burned with fake gear or because you cant trust anything on eroids because of how they run things? Reason being is all i am after is some test e right now. I can go on there and get 5 bottles of 250 for 120 bucks on their promo. All being dragon pharma which i know is solid pharma. What are your thoughts? Is that too good to be true? Im not looking to spend 100 bucks on a 10ml bottle of test. Thats double cost anywhere even at the local walgreens. Id rather be out 120 then over pay by double and spend 500 on 5 bottles. I think many others would feel the same as me based on some of the prices. On the other some folks may say you get what you pay for. Thoughts on this?

So I guess with a negative came a positive. I was recently burned by andro-guide.com. I actually talked to the guy over the phone several times. They are a anabolics seller nothing more nothing less. I placed an order the end of November and continued to get the run around. I was provided 3 different tracking numbers none of which were addressed to me. 2 of the tracking numbers never moved. The dude was super sketchy and flaky which should have been a red flag. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. After continuing to get the run around he came clean telling me ups lost the package. Dude that runs this site is a complete liar and a cheat. Luckily the payment method i used is in the process of getting refunded. I would avoid this site at all costs. They also look to advertise across the states on craigslist which i find really odd. The positive I can note is i came across this forum which will help me on my journey to find a solid source. I was told stick with forums and build some friends to avoid getting burned a second time. Looking forward to learning from everyone. Thank you evo community in advance and hopefully this helps folks to not get burned by this guy from Florida.
Try napsgear.org I have ordered from them twice and got good gear in two weeks.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

No they are selective scammers. You got lucky one hit wonder.
Have you tried hugeraw.com I was going to but then they seemed to really want me to send them that money to complete the order and it scared me so I didn't. I hope you are wrong about naps because I'm supposed to be getting more in the mail. Now I'm worried LoL.

In view of steroid market is completely a mess .The best advice I can give you is to do it yourself.The homebrew is very simple

In view of steroid market is completely a mess .The best advice I can give you is to do it yourself.The homebrew is very simple
I've done the Trenbolone acetate and Testosterone proprianate from pellets b4, however it gets old just doing these two. Where else can you extract powders from legal sources besides component TH and Synovex?

I would recommend starting a new thread. This thread is not for talking about making your own anabolics. This will help you from getting booted off this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

To avoid getting kicked off this forum i recommend you use the source reviews section to discuss. This thread is soecific to scammers. If you want to review napsgear do it in the source reviews section.

I would recommend starting a new thread. This thread is not for talking about making your own anabolics. This will help you from getting booted off this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

To avoid getting kicked off this forum i recommend you use the source reviews section to discuss. This thread is soecific to scammers. If you want to review napsgear do it in the source reviews section.
Yeah I'm new to this don't know the rules sorry

I recommend not coming on here 5 posts in repping napsgear. Folks dont like that. Go to any forum on the web not just this one and you are going to hear stories of people getting burned from napsgear.

Have you tried hugeraw.com I was going to but then they seemed to really want me to send them that money to complete the order and it scared me so I didn't. I hope you are wrong about naps because I'm supposed to be getting more in the mail. Now I'm worried LoL.

Don't do it. Hugeraw.com is terrible. They just burned me for $1500

Back
Top Bottom