Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

considering coming aboard-Anabolic Plus-

devildawg99.

Hey fellas some of y'all know me from other boards. And also know I'm a Rep with a great company.
We are considering making a move to Evo. So can someone point me in the right direction to get the ball rolling.
Thanks in advance,D.D.

You'll need to send me 6 300mg/ml jugs of test enanthate, 6 200mg/ml jugs of trenbolone, and 100 ct of 50mg anadrol, after which we'll get you set up for biz bro. It's standard protocol.

Do an Intro Thread, listing your Products.
After you get 50 Posts, contact Gearhead for a Spot in the Source Review Section............................ JP

Get ready to get hammered to...They are going to ask you like 500 questions, but if you comply, you will do better, just a heads up, Good luck

Lol thanks fellas.
This forum is set up a little different than the others we are on.
Ill get that intro thread worked up with product list.
And we'll get something together for you guys.
Thanks for your speedy response.
I look forward to working with y'all

Lol from what I see nothing happens in the aas community without mattdoggs blessing
That's why they call him.......The Gearfather.:D
Lol
Jk. He seems to genuinely care about this community. That's awesome

Welcome to EVO. Get an intro thread going for your company and let us know as much as you can about the products you offer, and any other relevant info. Obviously it takes time to build a rep here, but that's the best way to start

Welcome to EVO. Get an intro thread going for your company and let us know as much as you can about the products you offer, and any other relevant info. Obviously it takes time to build a rep here, but that's the best way to start
Thank you brother will do

Devildawg - be patient with these guys and good things will happen. You have to weather the storm. What storm? Meh - it will come or maybe not, but if it does, you will know it. lol

Thanks brother
I just figure I can't give you guys the customer service you deserve without being able to communicate properly

Back
Top Bottom