Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle is over Titans.to

geetyu40

I had to stop my cycle from titans
I ordered 3 steroids
Halo, tren and testosterone
4 weeks into it i’ve had nothing but horrible sides
Can't sleep at night, I'm getting daily headaches, and I'm also feeling extremely lethargic and sick all day

My best experiences have always come with Domestic Supply.. they have top name brands that are trusted and the results i get each time are always extremely strong and have consistently exceeded my expectations... always stick with the places you can trust so you know what you are getting

[FONT=&quot]You can save yourself so many problems by sticking with a verified and trusted source, such as Domestic Supply. I use them exclusively with good reason. They carry top name brands, along with having the best customer service and extremely fast and discreet shipping. They provide everything you could want and more![/FONT]

I am not sticking up for them at all but just want to point out that those sides are what I would expect when running those 3 compounds together. Unless you were running very low doses. In any event, Domestic-Supply absolutely has the best gear so go with them and you can rule out whether you had bad gear or not.

Back
Top Bottom