Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycles and Adderall

BoSox

Registered
I am getting ready to take my first cycle in a long time. This is not my first cycle have done many in the past. Sine my last cycle I have been put on adderall from my dr. Going to do a basic cycle of test, thought it would be best to start back at the beginning again. Does anyone have thoughts or experience with adderall and any cycle as far as reactions with mixing them? Any kind of cycle I should stay away from because of adderall?

Anything that suppresses your appetite isn’t good. If your cutting maybe but gaining I wouldn’t mess with it.

If you were to add an oral AAS down the road you wouldn’t want to take the adderal. Remove anything that’ll tax the liver and organs further

Iv used everything with 8 dexamphetamine 5mg per day.
Not many reactions, cabergoline was a bit weird at first u know, I guess 2 drugs working on dopamine, but was fine.

I'm getting more serious with gym, so have decided to drop down to 4 x dexamphetamine per day. 8 actually made me loopy... Plus I was prescribed enough for 10 a day. And went back twice early to get more... Sooo keep the amphetamine low, don't abuse it... And have gym and nutrition in Ur head like an army sargent.

I’ve used adderall for years. After a few months my appetite was back to normal. Force your meals down until your appetite levels out.

Back
Top Bottom