Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-S Semaglutide

AccordingWeather

Newbie Brother
Ordered Ultima pharmaceuticals semaglutide from Domestic Supply. Always had a good experience with them before but I'm on week 3 of semaglutide and not feeling / seeing anything.

Anyone had similar issues with this brand?

Ultima is a TOP brand and one you constantly see people talk about and I have used it as well with great success

Im not extremely well versed on semaglutide but I do know it takes about 8 weeks to really work

I was never questioning domestic-supply because I've never had a bad experience but didn't know about ultima. I'll give it some more time.

Thanks for the response!

Ordered Ultima pharmaceuticals semaglutide from Domestic Supply. Always had a good experience with them before but I'm on week 3 of semaglutide and not feeling / seeing anything.

Semaglutide works different with different guys, you might not be feeling much but things are happening
though I'm not sure about Ultimate themselves, I'm positive on D-S

what exactly are you expecting? a lot of times weight loss drugs will work on some and not help much with others.

there is no such thing as a magic pill, i think you are expecting too much here.. it takes longer than 3 weeks and needs to be taken in conjunction with diet

I didnt get much from semaglutide myself but I tried Ultima testosterone before it was strong

what are your expectation from it?
what is your protocol and dosage?
how does your diet look like?
also training routine

semi is not magic pill you know)

My friends that ran it had significant reduction in appetite starting with the second week. I'm using .5 every week, eating 400 cal deficit, doing PHUL training split.

To be clear, was never questioning you guys. Always had a great experience with test and var from you, but it wasn't ultima or Sema

Semaglutide works differently than you may expect... you do also have to realize that not everyone will get that huge appetite reduction that early on... some people are faster responders than others are for sure, but that holds true with any PED in general.. GLP-1 receptor agonists have a titration period of at least 8 weeks, so you won’t even reach the theraputic dose until week 9.

Most people need this to see any significant weight loss. GLP-1 receptor agonists can support you by making it easier to eat less food, which should make a low-calorie diet easier.

However, you should always aim for a steady and sustained loss rather than quick results.

Ultima is a good brand in general... i dont have any experience with their semaglutide but I know Greg has all his products tested... i would give it some more time before getting discouraged but if you find that its not working for you, just contact Greg and he has always been very helpful

Ultima is a good brand in general... i dont have any experience with their semaglutide but I know Greg has all his products tested... i would give it some more time before getting discouraged but if you find that its not working for you, just contact Greg and he has always been very helpful

For sure, D-S is good people. I'll give it more time.

Back
Top Bottom