Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

defiant labs pharma source check

Dariomax

Registered
Looking to get a source check from you guys and gals on this place called defiant labs pharma. They are called DLP around other forums and they come in 20ML vials, I will try and put up a pic if I can figure it out but now I'm hearing that there is fake gear with the same name floating out there, don't want to get burned.

Looking to get a source check from you guys and gals on this place called defiant labs pharma. They are called DLP around other forums and they come in 20ML vials, I will try and put up a pic if I can figure it out but now I'm hearing that there is fake gear with the same name floating out there, don't want to get burned.

I haven't seen that name tossed around on any of the forums I frequent, I cant help ya on this one, either way be careful

I have not heard of them either. Where did you see them?

I recommend sticking to Domestic-Supply to be safe. That way you know you will get legit products and the customer service is also excellent.

i havent heard of them either... stick with TRUSTED SOURCES... domestic-supply.com is who i would highly recommend

Back
Top Bottom