Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diazepam prestige pharma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck that. That will definitely show up on my drug tests. I'd just go with 25mg doxylamine succinate and a beer.

I feel addiction can be very dependant on someone's mentality going into anything. It's really like anything in life. No doubt sone things have addictive substances within them, but again someone's mindset and mentality matters and influences it all aswell.

I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you to an extent. Yes, mindset can be a factor in someone's likelihood to getting addicted to something...but at the same time when you're dealing with benzos the addiction comes on quick and with no warning. You take that shit nightly for a month and think everything is ok until you try to go to bed without it and find yourself in a cold sweat having panic attacks for no reason. Problem with benzos is that the withdrawals are actually dangerous and can be deadly. Just be careful bro. I'd consider weed, benadryl, or doxylamine succinate (the stuff in nyquil), before I mess with benzos.

I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you to an extent. Yes, mindset can be a factor in someone's likelihood to getting addicted to something...but at the same time when you're dealing with benzos the addiction comes on quick and with no warning. You take that shit nightly for a month and think everything is ok until you try to go to bed without it and find yourself in a cold sweat having panic attacks for no reason. Problem with benzos is that the withdrawals are actually dangerous and can be deadly. Just be careful bro. I'd consider weed, benadryl, or doxylamine succinate (the stuff in nyquil), before I mess with benzos.
Amen to this.

what about taking it on the odd off day when your struggling to sleep, not the co denpendant way your reffering too?

what about taking it on the odd off day when your struggling to sleep, not the co denpendant way your reffering too?

I suppose once in a while if you're really struggling to sleep is fine. The problem though with benzos is while they will help you sleep, there is a bit of a rebound effect when it wears off. It's like all the anxiety that was blocked from the drug now is released along with any other anxiety that built up in the mean time. So you take it one night and sleep great. Then the next night your anxiety is rebounding so you can't sleep again then you take another benzo a 2nd night in a row. Then the same thing happens the next night because the rebound anxiety keeps coming back. Next thing you know you're a statistic.

I know I sound over-dramatic, but I've seen it happen and even felt it first hand. It's difficult to just take it for one night without needing it again the next night. Just know your limits and be careful bro. You're an adult.

I suppose once in a while if you're really struggling to sleep is fine. The problem though with benzos is while they will help you sleep, there is a bit of a rebound effect when it wears off. It's like all the anxiety that was blocked from the drug now is released along with any other anxiety that built up in the mean time. So you take it one night and sleep great. Then the next night your anxiety is rebounding so you can't sleep again then you take another benzo a 2nd night in a row. Then the same thing happens the next night because the rebound anxiety keeps coming back. Next thing you know you're a statistic.

I know I sound over-dramatic, but I've seen it happen and even felt it first hand. It's difficult to just take it for one night without needing it again the next night. Just know your limits and be careful bro. You're an adult.

Well said 👌

I Agree with that 💯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom