bannednutrition.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diazepam prestige pharma

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Swolenerd1 View Post
    Yup. Same with xanax. Fine occasionally but many take it too far and become dependant on them.
    I'm after abit xanax currently do you know any sources?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Markj View Post
    I'm after abit xanax currently do you know any sources?
    They had them on prestige pharma site for a while. I recall seeing them on there

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Fuck that. That will definitely show up on my drug tests. I'd just go with 25mg doxylamine succinate and a beer.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    Fuck that. That will definitely show up on my drug tests. I'd just go with 25mg doxylamine succinate and a beer.
    😂😂 I love it bro 👍

Purity Source Labs Representative Stugatz's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Markj View Post
    I feel addiction can be very dependant on someone's mentality going into anything. It's really like anything in life. No doubt sone things have addictive substances within them, but again someone's mindset and mentality matters and influences it all aswell.
    I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you to an extent. Yes, mindset can be a factor in someone's likelihood to getting addicted to something...but at the same time when you're dealing with benzos the addiction comes on quick and with no warning. You take that shit nightly for a month and think everything is ok until you try to go to bed without it and find yourself in a cold sweat having panic attacks for no reason. Problem with benzos is that the withdrawals are actually dangerous and can be deadly. Just be careful bro. I'd consider weed, benadryl, or doxylamine succinate (the stuff in nyquil), before I mess with benzos.
    [email protected]
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

Write us a review and get 5% off your next order!
    >>>REVIEW HERE<<<

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stugatz View Post
    I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you to an extent. Yes, mindset can be a factor in someone's likelihood to getting addicted to something...but at the same time when you're dealing with benzos the addiction comes on quick and with no warning. You take that shit nightly for a month and think everything is ok until you try to go to bed without it and find yourself in a cold sweat having panic attacks for no reason. Problem with benzos is that the withdrawals are actually dangerous and can be deadly. Just be careful bro. I'd consider weed, benadryl, or doxylamine succinate (the stuff in nyquil), before I mess with benzos.
    Amen to this.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

what about taking it on the odd off day when your struggling to sleep, not the co denpendant way your reffering too?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_d1982 View Post
    what about taking it on the odd off day when your struggling to sleep, not the co denpendant way your reffering too?
    If im honest with respect to what the other guy said... i think they way your reffering too is fine mate.

Purity Source Labs Representative Stugatz's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_d1982 View Post
    I suppose once in a while if you're really struggling to sleep is fine. The problem though with benzos is while they will help you sleep, there is a bit of a rebound effect when it wears off. It's like all the anxiety that was blocked from the drug now is released along with any other anxiety that built up in the mean time. So you take it one night and sleep great. Then the next night your anxiety is rebounding so you can't sleep again then you take another benzo a 2nd night in a row. Then the same thing happens the next night because the rebound anxiety keeps coming back. Next thing you know you're a statistic.

I know I sound over-dramatic, but I've seen it happen and even felt it first hand. It's difficult to just take it for one night without needing it again the next night. Just know your limits and be careful bro. You're an adult.
    [email protected]
    http://puritysourcelabs.ru/

Write us a review and get 5% off your next order!
    >>>REVIEW HERE<<<

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I suppose once in a while if you're really struggling to sleep is fine. The problem though with benzos is while they will help you sleep, there is a bit of a rebound effect when it wears off. It's like all the anxiety that was blocked from the drug now is released along with any other anxiety that built up in the mean time. So you take it one night and sleep great. Then the next night your anxiety is rebounding so you can't sleep again then you take another benzo a 2nd night in a row. Then the same thing happens the next night because the rebound anxiety keeps coming back. Next thing you know you're a statistic.

I know I sound over-dramatic, but I've seen it happen and even felt it first hand. It's difficult to just take it for one night without needing it again the next night. Just know your limits and be careful bro. You're an adult.
    Well said 👌

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast