Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dirty gear from myroidshop1.net

shaston

Registered
I ordered a bunch of gear from myroidshop1.net. I ordered trenbolone, testosterone, and equi-poise EQ. the Trenbolone have a weird Rusty color to it and I'm worried to even pin this stuff. To make matters worse the testosterone I see floaters in the vial. not sure if it's rubber or small pieces of dust. Would not use these guys again

I ordered a bunch of gear from myroidshop1.net. I ordered trenbolone, testosterone, and equi-poise EQ. the Trenbolone have a weird Rusty color to it and I'm worried to even pin this stuff. To make matters worse the testosterone I see floaters in the vial. not sure if it's rubber or small pieces of dust. Would not use these guys again

myroidshop1.net is a selective scammer for sure because he sends dirty gear.

Never heard of them. Stick with the approved sources and you’ll never have to worry

Sounds awful just shows you how important it is to get from reliable source!

For the future you should stick with Domestic Supply. They are one of the most trusted sources you will find and the one that I use exclusively

Back
Top Bottom