Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DNP source?

Joconn2323

Beginner Brother
Registered
Anyone know of a DNP source?

Trying to get a strong cut after bulking from a very dry 175 to a current 195 with probably 12% body fat.

Fuck dnp limit carbs and cut sugar completely out and don't forget to eat your chicken breasts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get some www.Sarms1.com GW and S4. Limit carb intake and you will get shredded with that stack

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

i hear venom has it.Its a fucked up source but it might be the one compound you will benefit from it being weak lmao.

Decided against DNP (my cardiac system is already thanking me).....
Probably going to go with the SARM route, and looking at that triple stack option.

My cutting diet is pretty solid, just need to eliminate those end of the week cheat meals that can ruin a solid week.

DNP is #1 as far as recomp is concerned. After 2 weeks on ans then allowing 48hrs to piss out excess water retained while "ON" dnp you will see shadows you've never seen. The Yellow Devil will make you miserable but can't be beat for dropping fat. I believe the dangers associated with dnp to be blown out of proportion. Reasonable and responsible adults won't have an issue....I'm sending the OP a PM.

I really can't imagine just how damned dumb some are to fathom poison like dnp. I'm doing cardio as I type this though. Lol! And I've never met an IFBB pro who wouldn't laugh at at people who'd consider something like dnp. IMO, it has no place in the bb world. The lazy-ass world, sure. Those folks are silver bullet seekers, who omit advice from those in the know, as they "know" there's an easier way...

Pass on the DNP, the negatives of this compound far outweigh the positives. Bottom line is you need to eat cleaner and do more cardio. Trust me, you will thank me for this.

MArgin of error is too slim with DNP dosing
If dosing is off by a little theres decent chance you go to ER.

Decided against DNP (my cardiac system is already thanking me).....
Probably going to go with the SARM route, and looking at that triple stack option.

My cutting diet is pretty solid, just need to eliminate those end of the week cheat meals that can ruin a solid week.

That is a very smart move my friend. There is just no comparison. I say clen and t3 are for the advanced competitor who missed his mark by a few pounds and needs to shed for a competition in 2 week, even then it is terrible IMHO; DNP is exponentially more ill-advised. With sarms you will advance your progress and maintain gains.

That is a very smart move my friend. There is just no comparison. I say clen and t3 are for the advanced competitor who missed his mark by a few pounds and needs to shed for a competition in 2 week, even then it is terrible IMHO; DNP is exponentially more ill-advised. With sarms you will advance your progress and maintain gains.

^^^this man never lies. Sarms will produce excellent results

^^^this man never lies. Sarms will produce excellent results

I just don't see how you can consider something that makes u feel like dog shyte like DNP to cut weight when you can take something that makes you feel like you are breathing at a more productive rate like gw501516 from www.sarms1.com. We just have to spread the word.

DNP is #1 as far as recomp is concerned. After 2 weeks on ans then allowing 48hrs to piss out excess water retained while "ON" dnp you will see shadows you've never seen. The Yellow Devil will make you miserable but can't be beat for dropping fat. I believe the dangers associated with dnp to be blown out of proportion. Reasonable and responsible adults won't have an issue....I'm sending the OP a PM.

I share a similar mindset as BB, honestly if I could find a reputable source I would run it in a second. I'm in this game for a physique pro card, any advantage I can obtain I'm willing to research the hell out of to maximize my advantage. I've read up on it and it's really sparked my interest but there's a very anti dnp attitude here but that may be a good thing if bros aren't willing to do their hw and just put things in their body.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I just don't see how you can consider something that makes u feel like dog shyte like DNP to cut weight when you can take something that makes you feel like you are breathing at a more productive rate like gw501516 from www.sarms1.com. We just have to spread the word.

Hopefully your contest and my gw tren stack will help spread some word ;)

I share a similar mindset as BB, honestly if I could find a reputable source I would run it in a second. I'm in this game for a physique pro card, any advantage I can obtain I'm willing to research the hell out of to maximize my advantage. I've read up on it and it's really sparked my interest but there's a very anti dnp attitude here but that may be a good thing if bros aren't willing to do their hw and just put things in their body.

This may be true... But like others have stated... Very little room for error.

Back
Top Bottom