Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dnpchemist reddit forum help

Todder45

Registered
I am here from the reddit forums and i am going to be ordering dnpchemist. that place is a cesspool so that is why i am on here to learn from you geniuses. I am 320 pounds and 5'9", i don't know how fat I am but let's say i am a big dude and go with that. how much dnp should i use? i have 100 capsules i ordered.

bro 320 and dnp wow!....be careful stay away from it...and dnpchemist scams guys

At 320 and 5'9 let's not skip around it - you're fat as fuck. And so fat in fact that taking DNP is the LAST thing you need to do. The VERY last.

Last edited:
Clue in as they say. 320lbs at that height and ZERO mention of diet, fasting, cardio or lifestyle changes. NONE.

I've used, when talking to buddies, 3 local examples of how changes made in lifestyle led to HUGE weight losses.

1) Local girl: dropped 6 stone (a stone is 14lbs). Simple diet and monitored gym work
2) Local fella: 11stone plus / 154lbs (approx half his bodyweight at around 5'10). He stopped drinking 11 beers EVERY night and started walking. Then, as the weight dropped off, light gym work.
3) One of the fellas that trains here and part of my little bench gang. 10st (about 140lbs). Stopped drug use, next to no alcohol (big time abuser of both), started cardio (running, riding and walking). I saw him drop 4st in the gym training.

NO DNP for ANY OF THEM

I've used DNP myself a couple times, it isn't a weight loss drug at all believe it or not. a lot of people will argue that with me but it is the same concept as using insulin. it is only for pros at a high level who use it as a TOOL. anyone who actually believes a normal schnook like you should use it deserves to be hung by their nipples and beaten with a stick

DNP will hurt, not help you. just like how insulin will hurt and not help another person trying to 'bulk'

Back
Top Bottom