Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

does anabolshop scam?

to make this short and to the point...i know 4 places where this info is public and much more bro...im not allowed to post them but it wont change the fact...

and fyi...wu location and where packs come from is public information as far as i'm concerned...they can easily be obtained in minutes, go place an order with your email and you'll have it in 15min...lets not overplay this, its not even close to a home addy and phone # of a source.....u know well wu pickups are ppl they pay to do it...just like certain domestic suppliers use wu info in Russia, common knowledge

So email from one person to another is public information?

That's news to me.

why is everyone getting so pissed in this thread?

I thought we were going to talk about replacing the carpet at evo headquarters and putting in the wall to wall?
Cause everyone seems to be nosey about where exactly an International source is shipping from etc. Who cares!!!
Steve btw can I get your physical address? lol.

Hi all,

Not sure what the rules are on linking to other sites, but having never heard of the particular lab that anabolshop seems to exclusively sell i googled reviews and found this forum entry:

anasci. org/vB/anabolic-steroid-discussion/31803-have-you-ever-ordered-vermodje.html

Is there a particular reason why they would have such a negative view of these products, was there a bad batch or something that went around? The article is a little old now, but presumably its the same lab?
You get more responses if you started a new thread about vermodje instead of hi jacking this one...anyways, vermodje is licensed and produces pharmaceutical gear. I didnt read the thread you linked but who in their right mind wouldnt love pharmaceutical grade gear...you know, the stuff doctors prescribe.

I feel i contributed to the fiery conversation that is anabol shop and their information so my apologies... made an order with them few days ago so we shall see ;) and considering i have no bias YET my opinion can be held higher once i receive or dont receive my goodies :) ill let you know... also just because they receive payments in moldova doesnt neccesarily mean thats where they are based.. they could have places around the world you never know.

I feel i contributed to the fiery conversation that is anabol shop and their information so my apologies... made an order with them few days ago so we shall see ;) and considering i have no bias YET my opinion can be held higher once i receive or dont receive my goodies :) ill let you know... also just because they receive payments in moldova doesnt neccesarily mean thats where they are based.. they could have places around the world you never know.
Well I do know this is the guy. uploadfromtaptalk1405566972891.jpg

Back
Top Bottom