Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone els have this problem? Actually coming off cycle.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Does anyone els have this problem? Actually coming off cycle.

Im gonna come clean. I haven't came off cycle in a year and a half. The thought of shrinking up line a raisin in the sun just doesn't sit well with me. Y'all know how it is, you get judged, people like what happened? I'd actually feel that I'd have to go to another gym during down time. I would love to have some honest thoughts and feedback on this subject. And also maybe some solutions. Biggest thing, it would feel really good to know I'm not alone. Even though I can't imagine that I am. So bring it community! Let's get real. Sure there are many that " do it right" but I haven't been able to

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I hate coming off that is why I cruise once a year I hate the down time

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Biggest thing I would like out of this thread is feedback on what does and doesn't work as far as blasting and cruising is concerned. Because I know I'm more than likely staying on. But I know for a fact I've reduced the affect of every compound on my body. But the realty is the pros have some trade secrets that obviously work. So let's get together and figure this out

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    This will be the first time I cruise between cycles on about 200mg Test/week. Don't see the point in running a pct then just cycling again around December. My current cycle started in March, will end in July, I'll cruise until December, blast until March and cruise for at least a few months after that. Putting me on for over a year as well. Will probably consider a pct at that point. See what happens, do some bloodwork and see if I can get some TRT. Because, well we know that's where we're headed. Not sure of your age OP, but I'm 37 so I know playing this game as hard as I am at my age is only making the TRT option a reality. But thank goodness it's an option in the first place.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm on TRT so I don't know if I'm the person to give an opinion. But I enjoy coming off because it gives my body a break from intense training. I cruise on 250 mg for 3 months and then go back. I may lose 5-7 lbs but it's not really noticeable and then when I get back on I gain it right back. I'm older as well so I'm all about fine tuning, better lines and muscle hardness.

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    As long as you understand what your are getting into. The blast cruise system can lock you in for life. If your cool with that like I am then no worries.
    You just want to make sure you are healthy before you blast and that your cruise is done right.

I would advise you to seek medical attention to get bloods done and evaluate your hormone levels. Then you can find your dosing for the cruise. Personally I didnt do that I self prescribed my cruise at 200mg each week of testosterone cyponate.

If you dint wanna suffer the loss and do a long long pct... You need to really start stocking up on test my friend. Your in it for the long haul now.

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    But I'm definitely scared of losing gains, which is why I've decided to cruise. The last cycle that I actually pct'd I lost so much, got soft, and lost strength that I will never let it happen again. Also why I will never trust RC SERMs or ancillaries again.

Like Stevewc said, 5-7 lbs is tolerable. Probably actually look a little harder anyways. Maybe not quite as swoll.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm going to blast and cruise from now on. PCT is a huge setback and going anywhere in bodybuilding would be pointless if you don't cruise. I love the sport and this is what I will be doing for the rest of my life. Might as well start doing things right.

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2pb View Post
    I'm going to blast and cruise from now on. PCT is a huge setback and going anywhere in bodybuilding would be pointless if you don't cruise. I love the sport and this is what I will be doing for the rest of my life. Might as well start doing things right.
    Truth.

Also not sure OP what you meant by being on for over a year. Do you mean at blast dosages? Or you have been blasting and cruising? Because definitely over a year on blast would not be recommended.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My plan is to blast now and cruise later. When I cruise I plan to use that time to try to lean out really good. Ill be running a low test dose and doing low dose clen and t3 to help maximize the cut. Whenever I go to cruise mode ill still hit it hard but ill also ramp up cardio and possibly even come completely off test for a month or two. Maybe this will work maybe not. But ill see how it works for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast