Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does girls like huge muscles ? They do but they lie .

Different girls like different types of guys, and even then their tastes change with time.

Why tf girls dont like muscles and then later get fucked by muscle mans and stare at them like they want it deep inside ?

Your title says one thing and the post another.

Truth is SOME do.

He 100% could have asked it better for sure.

Truth is the nature stuff works. So you need, on an instinctive level, to be able to protect. Being big isn't all that but it does help. Other men respond to size. Women will pick up on that. But being big is only one aspect. What else you got?

Can you talk / do you have game? Can you provide? Or are you someone who needs your girl to pay for shit?

When I came here to Wales I went skirt crazy and being able to hold a conversation, being truthful (even about how much other skirt I chased), pay my way and yes being BIG and Tall all helped. More so not lying about that. Too many guys BS their height on dating sites. That's cos they're insecure on that topic. If a girl wants to wear heels and finds herself towering over you cos you lied... or if she thinks she big so she wants to hang with a bigger guy... then this shit helps.

And yes there are girls who get off on the muscles. But usually these are when you're both young. The number of older or more mature women who do is tiny.

He 100% could have asked it better for sure.

Truth is the nature stuff works. So you need, on an instinctive level, to be able to protect. Being big isn't all that but it does help. Other men respond to size. Women will pick up on that. But being big is only one aspect. What else you got?

Can you talk / do you have game? Can you provide? Or are you someone who needs your girl to pay for shit?

When I came here to Wales I went skirt crazy and being able to hold a conversation, being truthful (even about how much other skirt I chased), pay my way and yes being BIG and Tall all helped. More so not lying about that. Too many guys BS their height on dating sites. That's cos they're insecure on that topic. If a girl wants to wear heels and finds herself towering over you cos you lied... or if she thinks she big so she wants to hang with a bigger guy... then this shit helps.

And yes there are girls who get off on the muscles. But usually these are when you're both young. The number of older or more mature women who do is tiny.

I will say that improving your physical appearance by adding muscle will attract certain types of girls. I'd be willing to be most if not all women DO find an aesthetic body appealing. However, when it comes to actually settling down with someone a lot of women prefer a nice soft torso to rest their heads on. A ripped muscle guy is great for them to play with fo a night, but in the end they want a soft warm teddy bear.....with money of course. Personality plays a role somewhere.

Up until I fully grew up and developed my confidence, my personality was mediocre. I wasn't a dick or anything, I was just awkward and not the best at impressing women with my conversation skills. I had hardly any luck with women. Then I got big and looked great and women would actually approach me! I mean I'd still strike out once I began speaking but at least it put me in a position to try!

It's evolutionary instinct. Girls are naturally attracted to an Alpha male, it looks like they must have better genetics to breed with them. It's programmed in.

You'll have hotter sex too. No doubt. Girls get off on it.
But also, having muscles make u stand out like a but if status thing also. Compared to the thin shy guy in the corner...
Girls love the Alpha mindset tren gives you. Girls love a man with direction and confidence. With natty low levels of test and no muscle, reduced confidence than yeh girls go for the muscly confident male.
Girls have bad experiences with some guys using gear, if they are having too many ups and downs and limp dick, they will then refuse to date another guy on steroids...
So stability is important, limp dick is bad.

Just like men apparently like girls with big hips, child bearing hips... But u like petite...

- - - Updated - - -

I like petite... So that doesn't work for me... So still individual as well.
Apparently girls off the pill are more attracted to the big muscles, but on the pill less... Yeh I read that.

You are so weird, dude.
I was gonna say the same thing.. what a weird mo-fo...

anyhow, to join in now, might as well.. MOST women like mental stimulation, yes HUMANS like what we see but the reality women have a completely different wired brain..

I have gotten more ass in my life from just being silly and goofy and making women laugh,compared to my showing them my arm.
even as a teen, when I was a twig, the girls loved to simply just laugh.. I have a buddy that is much like myself with personalities, and this dude is one funny cat, but he's busted looking... He gets girls like he uses the date rape drug, they LOVE him, he's sharp, witty, sarcastic at the right times.. That's what women like, muscles are just an added bonus...

100%. It's a foot in the door. You gotta have something more for after.

^^^I think this is the simplest and most accurate way to explain it.

Physical appearance is the initial attraction between two people. It's the first thing you see. Nobody knows your personality by looking at you, but they do know if you are physically appealing to them or not. Looking good will increase your chances of initial interaction. Then from there you have to actually use your words and personality. But you can sometimes get away with being a lame ass if you're physically attractive enough.

I was gonna say the same thing.. what a weird mo-fo...

anyhow, to join in now, might as well.. MOST women like mental stimulation, yes HUMANS like what we see but the reality women have a completely different wired brain..

I have gotten more ass in my life from just being silly and goofy and making women laugh,compared to my showing them my arm.
even as a teen, when I was a twig, the girls loved to simply just laugh.. I have a buddy that is much like myself with personalities, and this dude is one funny cat, but he's busted looking... He gets girls like he uses the date rape drug, they LOVE him, he's sharp, witty, sarcastic at the right times.. That's what women like, muscles are just an added bonus...

Very true brother! Women like to have their mind stimulated. Muscles will get you noticed. Most women do not like too much muscle either.

Yeh I 100% agree with the above also. Muscles are nice, but if you top it off with a charming personality, have a decent job and a kind heart /substance... Then yeh that's deff great.

They've found now days women like sex just as much as men.
I knew a girl who was so gorgeous, such a lovely girl could get anyone. But she was insecure, and she married this short red hair fella and my ex told me she said his sex was terrible... Ect... But she felt more comfortable with him because she wouldn't have to worry about him with other girls... Go figure...

Its like a really stunning girl, the hotter they are the more bat shit crazy they will be... And they know they're hot and chances are might be more likely to cheat ect...

Different things go thro different peoples brains, u never know!

Dude the main reason women can seem more attracted to the guy with muscles is that the guy isnt insecure and complaining about women on the internet.
Women will sleep with horrifically ugly dudes if they dress well and make them laugh.

When my arms were 11" I got the same attention as now, because I'm funny and talk to women like they're a real person.

Having some more muscles might bump your initial attention up a little bit, but they dont care that much. Gotta dress well and be ready for a conversation.

Dude the main reason women can seem more attracted to the guy with muscles is that the guy isnt insecure and complaining about women on the internet.
Women will sleep with horrifically ugly dudes if they dress well and make them laugh.

When my arms were 11" I got the same attention as now, because I'm funny and talk to women like they're a real person.

Having some more muscles might bump your initial attention up a little bit, but they dont care that much. Gotta dress well and be ready for a conversation.

Right, but having a muscular appearance gets your foot in the door in most cases. It stems back to primal instincts that humans still have today. Muscular = strong = protector = suitable mate. A lot of women nowadays are able to look past it though....but physical appearance is still the initial attractant. If you have the looks then you are more likely to be approached or more likely to get a positive initial response when approaching someone. If you're a bag of bones, or a fat slob with a beat up face you might get shut down before you even get a chance to show your great personality and huge dong and unbelievable bedroom skills.

Some definitely do, some definitely don't. That's the thing about living in a big world is that there's a lot of possibilities that can happen.

Girls dont love very big muscles, being fit is fine

They like guys that look like physique or fitness models. Guys like Steve Cook, for instance. When guys get too big, they get the "dumb meathead" stereotype and just look kinda clumsy and uncoordinated which is not attractive to most women.

Some say they don’t but they do 😂 I swear most like them but won’t say.. I’ll would say i like thicker maybe chubby ish girls but I tend to be attracted to the more thin girls but not to thin.. they love muscles, I tend to get a lot more stares when I had no muscle I was approached more to when I had no muscles as it’s intimidating. A big guy does intimidate me like scare me more haha

Back
Top Bottom