Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Teragon have a new label?

Haitham

Registered
Hi there, I just got three vials of Teragon Labs Test E, how can I tell of the vials are legit, I know that the only conclusive evidence is blood work in a few weeks. Initially I wasn't suspicious, what got me worried is taking a closer look at the vial pictures on the website for Teragon Labs, I have a picture of my vial but I cannot see how to show it here, but its almost identical to the one in the picture below, except for the following: The green bars at the top and bottom of the label are not there, and instead of having a green bar on top with white text, its just white back ground with green text, so the colours are reversed. the only other difference is the cap on top, in the picture its green but mine is grey and if you look at the website for Tertagon (second picture below), in the product authenticity section they show the same exact cap with their logo engraved into it. What do you guys think? Cheers

Testoviron-250.jpg

new-cup.png

Back
Top Bottom