Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic Payment Options

T-Panda

Registered
Good day everyone, I downloaded the Ria app but on DS site it’s saying to not use Debit or Credit to send online payments such as Ria? How do I fill Ria or what works for sending my payment? I searched for an answer maybe I missed something. I messaged the site a couple days ago but haven’t heard back yet (checked spam).

Good day everyone, I downloaded the Ria app but on DS site it’s saying to not use Debit or Credit to send online payments such as Ria? How do I fill Ria or what works for sending my payment? I searched for an answer maybe I missed something. I messaged the site a couple days ago but haven’t heard back yet (checked spam).
You almost certainly need to use the bank account option (sometimes known as wire transfer). At least that is an option with other suppliers.

Hello. you need to go to local store and use cash. they won't proceed online transfer
If you want your card - use bitcoin
coinbase
cash.app
abra.com

That helps a lot thanks so much!

- - - Updated - - -

Ria doesn’t give me an option to use cash as far as I can see. It does have an option to select “bank account” so I’m gonna try that instead of debit/credit. If this fails I’ll do what you suggest and use bitcoin. Thanks for your input.

A domestic payment is a sterling payment that is sent to a payee within the UK via either the CHAPS or Faster Payment service.This option is much better than other one .
This is very benificial as we dont have to travel to get anything.

Back
Top Bottom