Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic supply

Steven nutz

Very happy with Greg at domestic Supply. I can report a very fast touchdown with very good communication. I ordered the Balkan cipandrol 200 and it is legit. It checks out on the balkan website and has an expiration date of 2025. I'm a very happy please customer thank you Greg. I will report some blood work in 4 to 6 weeks.

Very happy with Greg at domestic Supply. I can report a very fast touchdown with very good communication. I ordered the Balkan cipandrol 200 and it is legit. It checks out on the balkan website and has an expiration date of 2025. I'm a very happy please customer thank you Greg. I will report some blood work in 4 to 6 weeks.

Greg has my vote, he's very helpful and domestic-supply is a top rated company in my book.

yes bro, thats great test... Balkan is where its at and Greg takes care of his customers better than anywhere you can find.. thank you for the review !!

Greg is an awesome guy. He runs a very quality source and customer care has always been very important to him. awesome products and service

- - - Updated - - -

Domestic Supply has my vote

YES!! they are the best

Absolutely great to hear sir! Greg is one top quality person, I have to say just an amazing guy!

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely great to hear sir! Greg is one top quality person, I have to say just an amazing guy!

Ok bloodwork on domestic-supply.com 200 extra a week balkin testosterone cipadrol. My trt 200 a week bloods had me at 1291 total testosterone . Added 200 extra of the domestic-supply.com balkin for 400 a week total. Here is my bloods 2525 total testosterone and 856 free testosterone. I did run 50 mg sigma anavar with it but stopped it two weeks before bloods. I'd say the Balkan in legit. Lol

Back
Top Bottom