Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which domestic supply?

KRarter

Registered
I see domestic-supply.com as the sponsor here.
But i bought from domesticsupply.org and they scammed me
I would like to get my money back somehow and i think this domestic supply here should pay it back for not warning us about the website mixup. Dylan, J Priest and that finnish prick specifically should pay me back cause i saw they recommended them. Not my fault, and i am owed $350. I am telling my dad, he is a businessman who knows people..if i am not paid back there will be heads rolling

Also is napsgear.org only napsgear?

There is ONLY ONE domestic supply and if YOU ARE THAT IGNORANT, that you cant simply click on the banner on the site that is literally EVERYWHERE then thats on you... I dont owe you anything nor does anyone else... perhaps lay off all the shit and grow back some brain cells instead of being such an asshole... theres banners in all our signatures, all over the site etc... these places cannot control fake websites... im about to my max on people complaining when its on them! Did you just say you were going to tell your fucking dad?? LMFAO.. OMG LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

I would like to get my money back somehow and i think this domestic supply here should pay it back for not warning us about the website mixup. Dylan, J Priest and that finnish prick specifically should pay me back cause i saw they recommended them. Not my fault, and i am owed $350. I am telling my dad, he is a businessman who knows people..if i am not paid back there will be heads rolling

Oh this is funny. :D

A grown ass man clicks on the admittedly wrong site but blames everyone but himself and is gonna tell daddy to sort it lol.

Ask daddy for some more pocket money.

You're a funny guy (quote from 'that' movie)

Edit: no such site either (domesticsupply.org cannot be reached) and https://domestic-supply.org/ goes to a cable supply company. So either you're the highest kind of moron and can't even get that right or it's made up BS

Last edited:
Your dad? Im sorry but I do not see how you can blame anyone other than yourself here when, as pointed out, the banners are right here on every single post for you to click on. We owe you absolutely nothing

domestic-supply.com ran by greg is the only real legit domestic-supply.

- - - Updated - - -

napsgear.org only napsgear around trusted

"I'm going to tell my dad" [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji1782][emoji1782][emoji1782]

domestic-supply.com is the only real one
napsgear.org is the only real one

Hey Brother,
Napsgear.org is dealing with all top-notch steroid brands, and Naps all kinds of stuff are very effective,
As from experience Geneza Pharma is rated top quality AAS on the market.
We have HPLC lab test by supporting high quality with fast n secure service. Also, we shipped domestic and international.
We are available 24x7 to help our clients.

If you want any assistance please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

hello. domestic-supply.com is even on the banner - no other domains

Back
Top Bottom