Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-supply.com

Hi all, I'm new here but been lurking for a while. This is an awesome board - thanks for the wealth of outstanding information shared the enthusiast community!

Question: any recommendation on what brands of Primo and Var to pick up? Many of these products are showing "out of stock" - not sure if they're the most popular / best, or if Domestic Supply is just waiting for replenishment of their stocks.

Any advice from those who have direct experience with these brands is appreciated. Thanks!

Hi all, I'm new here but been lurking for a while. This is an awesome board - thanks for the wealth of outstanding information shared the enthusiast community!

Question: any recommendation on what brands of Primo and Var to pick up? Many of these products are showing "out of stock" - not sure if they're the most popular / best, or if Domestic Supply is just waiting for replenishment of their stocks.

Any advice from those who have direct experience with these brands is appreciated. Thanks!

hello,bro. I sell really only top quality brands - so you don't have to worry about quality)

Thanks for the response. I'll be placing my order with you today - excited to try your products!!

you won't go wrong with any of the brands. he always keeps a couple brands available per item and they all are good.

go with zhpc... its my favorite brand and one of the best you can get... he has plenty in stock

hello,bro. I sell really only top quality brands - so you don't have to worry about quality)

@domestic-supply.com, thanks for your reply. A few quick questions for you:

• How should we think about expired products? For example, you list Pharmacom Labs Pharmaprim 100 10amps 100mg/ml Expired - is there any issue with this product being expired? How far past it's use date is it expired?

• I see how have Pharmaprim in 100mg/ml and 200mg/ml. I don't see much Primo at the 200mg/ml - does this concentration tent to cause PIP issues for users?

Thanks.

@domestic-supply.com, thanks for your reply. A few quick questions for you:

• How should we think about expired products? For example, you list Pharmacom Labs Pharmaprim 100 10amps 100mg/ml Expired - is there any issue with this product being expired? How far past it's use date is it expired?

• I see how have Pharmaprim in 100mg/ml and 200mg/ml. I don't see much Primo at the 200mg/ml - does this concentration tent to cause PIP issues for users?

Thanks.

hello. personally I use expired products and have never had any issues. oil and tablets can be stored for 20-30 years after exp dates.
https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/drug-expiration-dates-do-they-mean-anything

prima200 doesn't cause Pip - very smooth

DS is correct. Under ideal conditions you'd be surprised at how long products we can consume can and do last. By way of two examples scientists and explorers have eaten 10000 year old Mammoth meat dug up out of the frozen tundra. Others have found live usable grain stored in wax sealed jars in pyramids.

At worst you'd get some minor degradation of the potency of some pills and PEDs

for me its always depended on the expiration but they are definitely good at least a few years after... generally most will tell you 3-4 years... i personally stick to 1-2 but technically they are good much longer than that... its all about how you store them...

ive used plenty of primo 200... with the quality DS has, you won't have to worry about pip

Since finding Domestic Supply, I don’t go anywhere else. Greg is the man, products are all legit. Zphc has the strongest tren I’ve tried. Products get there in three days. Trustworthy for sure

Back
Top Bottom