Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-supply.com

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/members/125777.html << if you need a code get in touch with this good bro, he will take care of you

if you need help with cycles get in touch with me or dylan we will get you taken care of.

Domestic-supply is A+ and steve approved for a reason

Hi all. Just got my order from Domestic Supply. Their customer service is so impressive. Any and all questions I had (as it was my first time ordering from them) were answered in under an hour. The transaction was super smooth, from purchase to mail box in 4 days (and I ordered late in the day). A++++

Hi all. Just got my order from Domestic Supply. Their customer service is so impressive. Any and all questions I had (as it was my first time ordering from them) were answered in under an hour. The transaction was super smooth, from purchase to mail box in 4 days (and I ordered late in the day). A++++

nice, thats what i like to hear and i would expect nothing less... make sure to keep us updated on your results

I placed a order for Test Prop and Winny on Feb 20 in the evening around 5. By that night I had my response letting me know my tracking number would be sent by the morning. Items shipped the next day. Landed by the 24th. Quick shipping and great customer service. I intend to write again after the blast with my results

I placed a order for Test Prop and Winny on Feb 20 in the evening around 5. By that night I had my response letting me know my tracking number would be sent by the morning. Items shipped the next day. Landed by the 24th. Quick shipping and great customer service. I intend to write again after the blast with my results
yes, please keep us updated.. keep a log if you have the time! we love logs on evo and it would definitely be nice to see and follow!

back in the day it would take over a month for me to get gear. now it is faster than amazon thanks to domestic-supply

Ok , took the plunge early today , minor hickup but everything seems smooth and on track, ill give you guys a heads up once we have TD.

New to the forum but I just had to comment on domestic-supply.com
I placed an order for Test Cyp on 2/19/2020. A tracking# was sent 48 hrs later, gear arrived 2/24/2020.
Simply amazing!

thats a great turn around time especially considering there was a Saturday and Sunday in that time frame... awesome!

Back
Top Bottom