Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-supply.com

Ok fellas i ordered on Feb.26th at like 6 p.m., today when got home from hittin stores my order was in the mailbox waiting, Greg , even threw in a box of Test , as per his promo code , the turn around on delivery was amazing , products aee sealed in original packaging, i have beyond excited guys. I will keep you all posted on my results as i move forward. Domesticsupply, is now my go to .💪

Ok fellas i ordered on Feb.26th at like 6 p.m., today when got home from hittin stores my order was in the mailbox waiting, Greg , even threw in a box of Test , as per his promo code , the turn around on delivery was amazing , products aee sealed in original packaging, i have beyond excited guys. I will keep you all posted on my results as i move forward. Domesticsupply, is now my go to .💪
nice... thats what i call customer service at its finest!! keep us updated on your results!

DS is as legit and professional as they get. They’ve gone the extra mile in customer service, shipping, and quality[emoji1605]

yes, DS delivered right away. Looks like high quality "gear".
First time I've ever bought anything in such manner. Went to WU to make payment, they talked me out of it, "it's a scam sir". Went to Ria next day and they said the same. So I bought some Bitcoin, they didn't have a problem with it.

First time I've ever bought anything in such manner. Went to WU to make payment, they talked me out of it, "it's a scam sir". Went to Ria next day and they said the same. So I bought some Bitcoin, they didn't have a problem with it.

stick to bitcoin, its far easier... keep us updated on your results!

they also make it seem like THEY ARE doing YOU a favor. it is awful..

bitcoin is scary at first, but once you use it you will NEVER go back to using shitty WU

and you will absolutely love domestic supply gear. high quality A+

bitcoin is scary at first, but once you use it you will NEVER go back to using shitty WU

100% agree on all points!

people often make bitcoin so much harder than it really is... i did the same thing at first too.. i took at 30-45 minutes to read and watch a few videos and realized just how easy it is.. just always remember... if you see people able to do something, just how hard could it possibly be?? its actually extremely easy if you just take a few minutes to read or watch info

New to the forum but I just had to comment on domestic-supply.com
I placed an order for Test Cyp on 2/19/2020. A tracking# was sent 48 hrs later, gear arrived 2/24/2020.
Simply amazing!

Update!!!
Just got my blood work back and Test levels are 907. (I’m on 50mg every 3.5 days) Which means the Balkan Test Cyp from
domestic-Supply is 100% LEGIT!
So their it is, domestic supply is reliable, has ultra fast shipping and their products are legit!
Thank You domestic-supply!

Update!!!
Just got my blood work back and Test levels are 907. (I’m on 50mg every 3.5 days) Which means the Balkan Test Cyp from
So their it is, domestic supply is reliable, has ultra fast shipping and their products are legit!
Top quality gear is what they deal in.

Update!!!

Oh yeah! Thats excellent! Thanks for the feedback!!

My labs...

Attachments

• 65F3327D-D84D-4A27-82A5-CDA3F9EDC44E.jpg
    65F3327D-D84D-4A27-82A5-CDA3F9EDC44E.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 67
My labs...

yes it is very legit bro. you are going to want to back off the dosage cause your levels are running too hot. this kind of gear is legit pharm quality so packs a punch unlike UGL gear

A little late to reply but....
Thanks for the heads up. Would you believe that Lab result was from just 60mg’s 2x/week?
Full disclosure; I pin Tuesday/pm & Saturday/am, those labs were drawn Monday/am. This coming week I’m drawing labs Tuesday/pm and I will post those results.
I’m on TRT (Cyp, 200mg/2 weeks) and when I realized this Coronavirus shit was gonna blow up here in the US I decided to buy extra Test just incase the local CVS ran out. Normally I get Perrigo brand. This Balkan Cyp is just as smooth and just as effective.
Will post new labs by weeks end...

- - - Updated - - -

Damn fat fingers! I’m on 50mg’s 2x/week! (Not 60!). The Perrigo bottles that I’ve been hoarding are 1ml of 200mg. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom