Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic- supply.com. THE MOST RELIABLE DOMESTIC SOURCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mateo123

Banned
Many of you having commented on how Domestic-Supply.com is the way to go if wanting good human grade quality product. However, I have a few questions:

1) If they are out of the product I want....is it possible to order directly from the lab i.e. Alpha-pharma? It seems the labs only deal with suppliers like DS.com
2) Is this more of a risk being these companies are non-domestic and products would be more likely to be inspected?
3) Even thou domestic-supply is domestic....is there STILL A RISK? (Getting Caught)

I have low t levels and my Endocrinologist is being an ass. I have a 320 total T rating which is BARELY in range. To be honest, I was hoping that he would give me a script for some pharm grade cipionate or ethanate, but it did not happen. All i want is some Test along with with some other chems. PCT and AAI. I would like to run with winny too being I am ready. 10% bodyfat and 6'2 205. Now is the time. However, i used to go to Mexico and do all this. I cant go anymore and have no legit pharm sources here. I am willing to try UGL and Domestic Supply.com seems to be the answer. I ran a Sustanon 250 back in the day (pharmaceutical) and had great results but like a dumb ass never bothered with the AAI. I was a water buffalo. Anyways, I figure with winy (a DHT) and an AAI on top of that I will be looking hard and good for summer.

I would apprectiate any leads on how to go about getting good these products.....if I can...from the labs.

Send an email to domestic supply, I don't think the website is always completely up to date with his actual stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And about your #3 question of course there is still a risk, but no customs to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many of you having commented on how Domestic-Supply.com is the way to go if wanting good human grade quality product. However, I have a few questions:

1) If they are out of the product I want....is it possible to order directly from the lab i.e. Alpha-pharma? It seems the labs only deal with suppliers like DS.com
2) Is this more of a risk being these companies are non-domestic and products would be more likely to be inspected?
3) Even thou domestic-supply is domestic....is there STILL A RISK? (Getting Caught)

I have low t levels and my Endocrinologist is being an ass. I have a 320 total T rating which is BARELY in range. To be honest, I was hoping that he would give me a script for some pharm grade cipionate or ethanate, but it did not happen. All i want is some Test along with with some other chems. PCT and AAI. I would like to run with winny too being I am ready. 10% bodyfat and 6'2 205. Now is the time. However, i used to go to Mexico and do all this. I cant go anymore and have no legit pharm sources here. I am willing to try UGL and Domestic Supply.com seems to be the answer. I ran a Sustanon 250 back in the day (pharmaceutical) and had great results but like a dumb ass never bothered with the AAI. I was a water buffalo. Anyways, I figure with winy (a DHT) and an AAI on top of that I will be looking hard and good for summer.

I would apprectiate any leads on how to go about getting good these products.....if I can...from the labs.

1) DS gets stock in about every month, sometimes more often. Send an email like was said to ask about stock. Part2)Not directly, but they have a separate site usually that may or may not be ran by the company directly.
2) Absolutely. But DS's products are already in the US, passed through customs. They come to you from within the US, no customs inspections.
3) There's always a risk bro, but doing it this way, ordering through DS, is a very very minuscule risk.

Winny is not a good replacement for Test. Sounds like you want to start your own TRT? I'd use cypionate for TRT, because you only need to inject it once a week as the half-life is 8 days. Anything else you add (winny, deca, etc.) is just add ons to do a cycle. What test were you looking for that DS was out of stock on?

Welcom aboard Mateo , see what I mean ? D.S. has the closest you will get to what your Dr would perscribe .

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

Well....I checked back and the Ethanate is NOW in stock with Domestic-supply.com I went to see an Endocrinologist. I was hoping to talk the doc into a scrip so I could get FREE GOOD QUALITY gear paid for by my insurance. The more I research and think about it thou it was probably not the best idea being I would be wanting to take much more than a 100mg dose a week or what not and when the time came for him to check my blood work he would be like..."DUDE! Your abusing your meds"... and that would be the end of that. So..what I am trying to say is I want to start on a healthy stack. My stats and goals...6'2...205....and around 10% BF. I want to gain some HONEST muscle and am willing to gain a little body fat but don't want to be all bloated out. The last cycle I ran was sustonon 250 pharm grade from mexico. DAMN! I got huge but it was not a good huge I had a lot of water retention. Could you guys recommend a good simple muscle building stack along with a good AI. I know I want to run some test of some kind, sustunon, cip, or eth but what would you recommend to run with that? Also...if I do say a 12 week cycle on a Test prod. and whatever else stack to gain muscle... and than jump right into a cutting cycle (like summer time say on Winny or Var) we are talking like a 6 month run or so. Would you say that would kick my bodies ass? In other words" I want to bulk up for 3 months and than cut up for 3 months. back to back.

What would you guys recommend for these two stacks?

Thanks guys....Mateeeeeooooo

What do you guys think is better. DS or ROBOLICS? I mean robolics is sooo cheap for injectables. I'm about to stock up and need to decide where the best bang for my buck will be,plus great quality-on oral and injectable.

My man. Thanks. I was actually thinking of the same except adding maybe dbol to jump start and then throwing in winni and anavar.

Or you could go real Pharmactacul... And join the VIP club..... Sorry I high jacked the thread, won't happen again....My Bad.....AnalogMan
Click on: We are never out of stock..

King I think with should help all brothers out what you think?? We should send a few VIP cards to the good people

My man..I was thinking the same but adding dbol in beginning and then tossing stacking winni and anavar with the deca and test all the way thru. What u thinking??

Or you could go real Pharmactacul... And join the VIP club..... Sorry I high jacked the thread, won't happen again....My Bad.....AnalogMan
Click on: We are never out of stock..

real UGL? Certainly not real pharmaceutical, come on. It may be good (don't know, never tried it) but made by a real pharmaceutical mfg?

real UGL? Certainly not real pharmaceutical, come on. It may be good (don't know, never tried it) but made by a real pharmaceutical mfg?

CEO that well I came in with the real pharmaceutical you know I can get tons of gear pharma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom