Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic Supply Experiences

dylangemelli

Staff
I just wanted to get a thread going to allow everyone to post their experiences with Domestic Supply! Let's hear about them!

Just made a order from them! I made
Selection on Monday, within hours I received details on payment, made proper
Payment and quickly had specific instructions about the process. And by Friday the package was
Received!
Packaged nicely for shipping and product professional and very good looking!
One of the fastest best communications!

Dealing with Domestic Supply is always a professional experience with their superior quality AAS/PEDs and prompt shipping. They’ve won a customer for life.

Big ups to DS[emoji1605]

This is a great idea. We do hear a ton about how good their customer service is and how quick the shipping is but I really want to see some results! Guys, post up your cycle experiences and before/after pics.

Just made a order from them! I made
Selection on Monday, within hours I received details on payment, made proper
Payment and quickly had specific instructions about the process. And by Friday the package was
Received!
Packaged nicely for shipping and product professional and very good looking!
One of the fastest best communications!

sweet! thats what i like to hear!

- - - Updated - - -

Have ordered from them several times and turn around time is Amazon Prime fast!

excellent bro, yes he has some of the fastest shipping you can find

- - - Updated - - -

Domestic-supply delivered in 4 days, very fast and quality product.

awesome bro!!

Dealing with Domestic Supply is always a professional experience with their superior quality AAS/PEDs and prompt shipping. They’ve won a customer for life.

Big ups to DS[emoji1605]

that is a great review right there

This is a great idea. We do hear a ton about how good their customer service is and how quick the shipping is but I really want to see some results! Guys, post up your cycle experiences and before/after pics.

Deal. But with covid setting me back a few months I’ll post some up in a few weeks

Domestic Supply is great and the product seems great so far. Greg answered every question that I asked and showed the upmost patience, because I was a bit apprehensive in the beginning. Not from anything negative that I observed, but to send money to stranger is a call for a bit of apprehension. He was a man of his word and the experience was professional and on point. Definitely will recommend.

Domestic Supply is great and the product seems great so far. Greg answered every question that I asked and showed the upmost patience, because I was a bit apprehensive in the beginning. Not from anything negative that I observed, but to send money to stranger is a call for a bit of apprehension. He was a man of his word and the experience was professional and on point. Definitely will recommend.

Hello. thank you,bro)

Just placed and received my first order. I was a bit leerly after a terrible experience with another source...

What a completely different, awesome experience with Domestic-Supply!! Their website is great, the payment process was super easy, the product branding and packaging is very high quality, and the shipping was perfect - arrived in my mailbox in three days. This is what an Amazon experience would be like if they did AAS!! :D

Here's my new supply: Primo, Var and Bayer Testo. Can't speak to the performance of these yet, but excited to find out!!

Photo Jul 31, 2 17 53 PM.jpgPhoto Jul 31, 2 18 46 PM.jpgPhoto Jul 31, 2 19 57 PM.jpgPhoto Jul 31, 2 20 30 PM.jpg

Hey guys, how do I get these posted pics to display full size instead of just these small thumbnails? Thanks!

Just placed and received my first order. I was a bit leerly after a terrible experience with another source...

What a completely different, awesome experience with Domestic-Supply!! Their website is great, the payment process was super easy, the product branding and packaging is very high quality, and the shipping was perfect - arrived in my mailbox in three days. This is what an Amazon experience would be like if they did AAS!! :D

Here's my new supply: Primo, Var and Bayer Testo. Can't speak to the performance of these yet, but excited to find out!!

View attachment 12306View attachment 12307View attachment 12308View attachment 12309

How’s the test depot agreed on amazon experience I get pack early every time.

Back
Top Bottom