Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply TBOL

Bigdaddyjay85

Looking for anyone that has had any experience with them and this product. They are a sponsor on the banner up top so I am inclined to trust them. Was going to take a Test Prop and TBOL stack in a couple months and was wondering what everyone's experience was.

Looking for anyone that has had any experience with them and this product. They are a sponsor on the banner up top so I am inclined to trust them. Was going to take a Test Prop and TBOL stack in a couple months and was wondering what everyone's experience was.

Hello. I am sure you will be very satisfied with my products and service)

I've used domestic supply many times, dating back to when they were one of our favorite sources on the old EF board. they are excellent, fast, great service and great gear. I am so happy they are here so give them a shot

I've used domestic supply many times, dating back to when they were one of our favorite sources on the old EF board. they are excellent, fast, great service and great gear. I am so happy they are here so give them a shot

Awesome, thanks

I havent used their tbol but has used their winstrol... Their alpha pharma is extremely high quality. Ive used it on multiple cycles in the past. They have balkan brand tbol in stock from what i see which ive heard very good things about

Domestic Supply sells real gear at about 4 X the amount it should be. You can find the same drug, same brand at least three times cheaper if you just do some of your own research. I don't mean looking at the sources listed here.

I havent used their tbol but has used their winstrol... Their alpha pharma is extremely high quality. Ive used it on multiple cycles in the past. They have balkan brand tbol in stock from what i see which ive heard very good things about
Tell me it's not extremely overpriced. I know your paying for the speed that you get it. I'd only use them in a complete emergency.

Tell me it's not extremely overpriced. I know your paying for the speed that you get it. I'd only use them in a complete emergency.

I dont make the prices lol... im just speaking about the quality... last i checked the thread asked about a product... i mean is someone forcing your hand here?

Last edited:
No man just saying I agree they sell teal products and if it's needed immediately it's good. Otherwise it's way overpriced that's all. Yes the product is good.

No man just saying I agree they sell teal products and if it's needed immediately it's good. Otherwise it's way overpriced that's all. Yes the product is good.
Its cool man... you are certainly entitled to your opinion... I guess my point was this thread was asking about quality and it kind of derails the thread by you just saying that when it wasnt really what was asked.. that was my point... not that you couldnt have an opinion... theres just other places to post that or starting your own thread about it etc...

Back
Top Bottom