Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-supply TD!

stretch512

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Just wanted to say thank you to my good brothers for keeping me motivated on my fitness. Just got the other part of my order from Domestic Supply. Have to say the service was easy to use, shipping was fast and the products are fire. Picked up some Somatropin and PharmacomTbol to kick off my cycle. I had some previous Test-P but now I want to place another order with DS to keep my stock topped off (I want more Pahramacom!!). Big up Domestic Supply thank you bros!!
2caa00899df7e49d84834861ff8a9f1b.jpg

Just wanted to say thank you to my good brothers for keeping me motivated on my fitness. Just got the other part of my order from Domestic Supply. Have to say the service was easy to use, shipping was fast and the products are fire. Picked up some Somatropin and PharmacomTbol to kick off my cycle. I had some previous Test-P but now I want to place another order with DS to keep my stock topped off (I want more Pahramacom!!). Big up Domestic Supply thank you bros!!

Domestic supply has some amazing gear. Perfect Pharmacom TD from D-S.

Greg is the GOAT!!!! best in the Biz period and top notch gear!! Stand up gentleman as well. Domestic-supply.com for any of your needs!!!

thank you for posting TD and for your kind words)

Back
Top Bottom