Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-supply or us-domestic supply

Actually, I need to correct my post above...I was trying to scan it with a QR reader and it's actually an ITS code...It does scan to the Norditropin may be real...Will get tested soon to confirm if it's effective...

Domestic-supply.com = original site, approved and trusted - TRUST

us-domestic-supply.ws = fake scammer, copy cat, copied domestic-supply and lies about who he is- FRAUD

Newbie here. I think I just got scammed by the us-domestic site. Purchased two Norditropin Nordilet pens which appear to be fake as the QR codes aren't real. Thought I was getting real pharma grade HGH, but who knows what's actually in them. Guess all I can do is leave a bad review on their trustpilot page.

I'll be sure to use domestic-supply.com next time!!!
yes bro, you know you have the real one right here that is fully trusted with the daily reviews damn near ! I back domestic supply a million percent! Greg is the man

I made the decision last week to start using some gear. I was looking at all these sites, not sure which one to go with. After purchasing BTC I went to us-domestic-supply.ws. When I got an email, I saw that part of it was in Russian writing, sketched me out big time. So then I did more readings and review searches and found domestic-supply. Put my first order in yesterday for Winstrol. So now I can only wait.

I made the decision last week to start using some gear. I was looking at all these sites, not sure which one to go with. After purchasing BTC I went to us-domestic-supply.ws. When I got an email, I saw that part of it was in Russian writing, sketched me out big time. So then I did more readings and review searches and found domestic-supply. Put my first order in yesterday for Winstrol. So now I can only wait.

bro you made the right call...stay away from us-domestic-supply.ws they are scammers.....real domestic supply is domestic-supply.com ....

you made the right call bro! you should be extremely excited because you are getting some of the best quality you can find

Just got my gear in the mail. Very pleased with the whole process. Greg is the man!!! I will be doing more business for sure.

Back
Top Bottom