Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-supply or us-domestic supply

Gymfreak2008

Newbie Brother
Registered
Okay so I placed an order from domestic-supply and I'm actually setting here about to go make my payment but decided to do some more reading.. I've now found that the (present website) domestic-supply is actually a fake and was stolen and that us-domestic supply is real? It's starting to hurt my head.. Could anyone enlighten me on which is legit? Thank you so much!

brother ton of bad reviews from evo brothers about us domestic supply....up to you...i would use only approved evo source...my view is domestic-supply.com is 100% legitimate and they have proven themselves on evo...
us-domestic-supply is a scam that tries to replicate the original domestic-supply.com and scam guys

I used domestic-supply.com (not the other one) 2 times so far. Both orders were fast and Greg was very helpful.
I would say 5 out of 5 stars for customers support and speed. Quality of gear was positive but had some PIP from the primo.

I used domestic-supply.com (not the other one) 2 times so far. Both orders were fast and Greg was very helpful.
I would say 5 out of 5 stars for customers support and speed. Quality of gear was positive but had some PIP from the primo.

yes, Primo is always pip bro. I recommend to heat oil a lil bit before injection)

absolutely right brother!! THIS IS THE REAL DOMESTIC SUPPLY... the one you ordered from , that is EVO and ISARMS and ELITE FITNESS and ANABOLEX approved... the one ran by GREG is the real deal... domestic-supply.com There are years of reviews everywhere to back that, trustpilot and much more...

Last edited:
Newbie here. I think I just got scammed by the us-domestic site. Purchased two Norditropin Nordilet pens which appear to be fake as the QR codes aren't real. Thought I was getting real pharma grade HGH, but who knows what's actually in them. Guess all I can do is leave a bad review on their trustpilot page.

I'll be sure to use domestic-supply.com next time!!!

Newbie here. I think I just got scammed by the us-domestic site. Purchased two Norditropin Nordilet pens which appear to be fake as the QR codes aren't real. Thought I was getting real pharma grade HGH, but who knows what's actually in them. Guess all I can do is leave a bad review on their trustpilot page.

You know that makes sense

domestic supply rocks!

Back
Top Bottom