Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Done use d-line source

Synapsin

Registered
I fell victim to the source called the d-line from another Forum which was pushing them. I still see him pushing his brands on certain websites out of Europe and I fell for it because his prices were really cheap. Well when I ordered he tells me that there is now a minimum of $300 oh, so I end up ordering that much and after I send my crypto to him he ghosted me. don't fall for the same trap

D-line is a well known selective scammer around the forums, they take money and run or send fake gear

I fell victim to the source called the d-line from another Forum which was pushing them. I still see him pushing his brands on certain websites out of Europe and I fell for it because his prices were really cheap. Well when I ordered he tells me that there is now a minimum of $300 oh, so I end up ordering that much and after I send my crypto to him he ghosted me. don't fall for the same trap

bro sound like he tried to scam you hard.

man that just sounds shady... i dont like to comment on places i dont know but that just screams stay away to me... stick with TRUSTED sources... domestic-supply.com is as trusted as they come

Stick with the sources here and you’ll never have to worry again

Sorry to hear dude

Back
Top Bottom