Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: DONT buy from BLACK WIDOW ..BWL

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

DONT buy from BLACK WIDOW ..BWL

i ordered from them, sent the money out july 3rd, he picked up the money and i never heard back from him...he signed on here for like 4 days later so whatever happened(whatever excuse he(they) come up with) is irrelevant, he knew what he was doing because he would of sent a confirmation if it wasnt a straight up robbery

has anyone else ordered from them lately and waiting for a package? its now the 20th and i have not heard a word from them...i ordered mid-cycle and i am broke so i have no other option then to try to get this package because apparently im not gonna get hooked up for getting robbed like others have around here...and honestly i only ordered from bwl because you guys on here talk about him and robo like its the holy grail of gear...this sucks so future references dont order from him

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sorry to hear that man. Hope he gets his shit straight soon.

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Wtf is going on around here lately.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    BWL is usually spot on....I'll be shocked if he doesn't get back to you.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    its been two weeks ...he told me to get him the money quicker so he can get it in a day or two..smfh

EVO V.I.P.
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    K you are gonna catch some shit for this and Il partialy be one to give it.

Your pissed cause you rely on an order mid cycle? Really bro? If you are going to use AAS fucking do it right. Have your cycle lined up and ready before you inject your body.

Also you blame us for making bwl the holy grail?! I've never once ordered from them I never once will. That's a personal choice. Nobody makes you
    order. Bwl has a specific client base that favors his product like any other source does. Purpose of source review is to communicate expereience.

Now I get your situation is unfortunate but now what to you think BWL will do for you after calling him out in this way? There is a process for this and this is not that process. Again. I feel for you in a way man but this is not going to get you anyware.

How many times have you contacted him? Have you reached out to the mods here? They are the ones that can make the call of DO NOT BUY FROM BWL.

I hope you get what you need and this is resolved. In the future be smart. And if you are not willing to take the risk on a couple hundred dollars. You have no business buying or receiving illegal drugs. Nobody is perfect here. You are on the fucking Internet looking for steroids. Shit like this is bound to happen to you. We do what we can to help each other out but not once can I say a source is the absolute gospel.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Spot on post

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    relax bro ...A MOD TOLD ME TO BLAST THEM...and like i said i made the mistake of ordering mid cycle so i know i should of handled everything in the beginning properly...i simply did not have the funds to put out all at once...im not rich or even close to it...i have contacted him over and over again he has not logged on his email since he took my money...but he logged on here days after then went mia on the email...it honestly would not be a problem if i had the money to get something right now from someone else...i dont have that option...every single dollar is tied up on bills and birthdays for my kids, mother and wife who are all july bdays...so i have ZERO funds at this time ...hence why im gonna blast him for doing what he did

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by krucial717 View Post
    i ordered from them, sent the money out july 3rd, he picked up the money and i never heard back from him...he signed on here for like 4 days later so whatever happened(whatever excuse he(they) come up with) is irrelevant, he knew what he was doing because he would of sent a confirmation if it wasnt a straight up robbery

has anyone else ordered from them lately and waiting for a package? its now the 20th and i have not heard a word from them...i ordered mid-cycle and i am broke so i have no other option then to try to get this package because apparently im not gonna get hooked up for getting robbed like others have around here...and honestly i only ordered from bwl because you guys on here talk about him and robo like its the holy grail of gear...this sucks so future references dont order from him
    It does suck but why would you say "apparently I'm not going to get hooked up like others" I mean do you expect us to hand you shit like we put a gun to your head and made you buy from bwl's? I can tell you how I feel about it because I haven't made him out to be anything, actually I gave him he'll not to long ago. You have been a member here long enough you should be able to judge people for yourself. It's like the crack head say damn you for talking about how good crack is now in hooked on it lol, no you took that risk and now your out. Again I'm sorry he ain't got back to you but for you to say I only ordered from him because you guys here is complete bs!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    dead serious ....many many threads on here about how good robo and bwl are true? influence ? possibly? hmmm i get what your saying no doubt but alot of people said those were the best on here ...just saying.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast