Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dragonordnance.com mixed up order

MalaMY

Registered
Here is my review of dragonordnance
I ordered primobolan and deca-durabolin from them
instead they sent me Winstrol and testosterone.
After I message them the guy got an attitude with me and wanted me to send him pictures to prove what they sent me. So I sent it to him and then he said that I had switched the products with another brand. No actually they sent me the wrong brands in the first place!

[FONT=&quot]Domestic Supply is a known trusted and verified source that has been at the top of the class for over a decade. I would highly suggest you make the switch to domestic supply![/FONT]

[FONT="]Domestic Supply is a known trusted and verified source that has been at the top of the class for over a decade. I would highly suggest you make the switch to domestic supply![/FONT]

i'm with ya. domestic supply is my go to place

After I message them the guy got an attitude with me and wanted me to send him pictures to prove what they sent me. So I sent it to him and then he said that I had switched the products with another brand. No actually they sent me the wrong brands in the first place!

bro yo fault not using napsgear

Post the pics here too.

In the meantime stick to PSL and NapsGear

Order from our sources and you wont have that issue!

Back
Top Bottom