Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drugsgear.com lied to me

brody

Registered
so I was browsing than that and came across a website called drugsgear.com which says that they sell Pharmacy grade steroids that you would get from an actual Pharmacy. I thought this was a legitimate doctor run Pharmacy. So I order through them and they did not ask me for a prescription which I thought was fishy but went with it anyway. Turns out they sent me crappie toilet gear which almost caused me to lose my leg. Stay away trust me

This is not the first post about drugsgear.com, they are a well known selective scammer, they claim to send pharma grade but send you UG grade counterfeits.

so I was browsing than that and came across a website called drugsgear.com which says that they sell Pharmacy grade steroids that you would get from an actual Pharmacy. I thought this was a legitimate doctor run Pharmacy. So I order through them and they did not ask me for a prescription which I thought was fishy but went with it anyway. Turns out they sent me crappie toilet gear which almost caused me to lose my leg. Stay away trust me

bro i hate liars. stick with napsgear

You need a trusted source... a name that is known, a quality that is known and a customer friendly service that is known.. this is all points to one place bro and that's domestic supply... plain and simple, cut and dry, the best of the best...

Back
Top Bottom