Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drugsgear.org

carlgill79

Is this source still around and is it legit? Iv been gone for a while and was just wondering they are still good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen them around, but have never purchased.

Their Prices are a lot higher than the same thing else where.

For example, they want $180 for Anavar, I can get the Exact same thing for Half the price......................... JP
P.S.
And this is from an Authorized Dealer, and they aren't Authorized for many of the companies they sell.

I've seen them around, but have never purchased.

Their Prices are a lot higher than the same thing else where.

For example, they want $180 for Anavar, I can get the Exact same thing for Half the price......................... JP
P.S.
And this is from an Authorized Dealer, and they aren't Authorized for many of the companies they sell.

May I ask what source you prefer? Hope I'm not crossing a line by asking, if I am I apologize

May I ask what source you prefer? Hope I'm not crossing a line by asking, if I am I apologize

It all depends on what I am looking for, as I have some favorites.

And I use mostly Overseas Sources, as I don't have to worry about someone Screwing-up locally.
Then LE is all over the place.
I'm sure you've read about quite a few Domestic U.S. Sources who get busted for selling Drugs and AAS.............. JP

I have ordered from Drugsgear many times and they are still good to go. The nice thing is they ship domestically within the USA assuming your within the USA. After money is sent you get the product in about 2-3 days. Prices can be kind of high as others said but they are reliable. My only warning is don't order their china HGH garbage.

I have ordered from Drugsgear many times and they are still good to go. The nice thing is they ship domestically within the USA assuming your within the USA. After money is sent you get the product in about 2-3 days. Prices can be kind of high as others said but they are reliable. My only warning is don't order their china HGH garbage.

Now that's some honest opinion

Well thankyou I appreciate that opinion and advice a lot!! To be honest though Iv ran there test alone a few cycles and I can't seem to tell I'm taking anything at all!! Usually 500mg a week is all I'll do but I figured I should still get some kind of sides as I am very gyro prone and what not.... no nipple sensations or anything at all! I know blood tests reveal all so I am going to do them but that's just my experience with them. I must say I haven't heard many bad things about them at all so I still feel fairly good about them and plus I am probably just thinking to much or whatever.

I just placed a small order to confirm quality and will report back when I get it. Just sent money today.

Received an email this morning to tell me I should receive my tracking number today. Priority US mail.

I just put a order in through drugsgear last night. Anyone know roughly how long it takes the processing fee. It's been one whole day just curious if this is normal

- - - Updated - - -

I just put a order in through drugsgear last night. Anyone know roughly how long it takes the processing fee. It's been one whole day just curious if this is normal

What source do you prefer, I recently lost a great source I used for years. Looking for a no minimum Oder source preferably that ships domestic US , I may be asking too much!

I’ve been using DrugsGear for about 18 months. Zero problems so far EXCEPT that he hasn’t restocked. Stuff looks to be running out. I’m considering a new source. A new domestic source. Any suggestions? It’s been so easy with dg, I hate to risk another site. Requests for a restock date have turned out useless.

Back
Top Bottom