Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Drugsgear.org

  1. #1
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    86
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Drugsgear.org

    Is this source still around and is it legit? Iv been gone for a while and was just wondering they are still good?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    12,696
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've seen them around, but have never purchased.

    Their Prices are a lot higher than the same thing else where.

    For example, they want $180 for Anavar, I can get the Exact same thing for Half the price......................... JP
    P.S.
    And this is from an Authorized Dealer, and they aren't Authorized for many of the companies they sell.

  3. #3
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    86
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jp4355 View Post
    I've seen them around, but have never purchased.

    Their Prices are a lot higher than the same thing else where.

    For example, they want $180 for Anavar, I can get the Exact same thing for Half the price......................... JP
    P.S.
    And this is from an Authorized Dealer, and they aren't Authorized for many of the companies they sell.
    May I ask what source you prefer? Hope I'm not crossing a line by asking, if I am I apologize


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    12,696
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by carlgill79 View Post
    May I ask what source you prefer? Hope I'm not crossing a line by asking, if I am I apologize


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It all depends on what I am looking for, as I have some favorites.

    And I use mostly Overseas Sources, as I don't have to worry about someone Screwing-up locally.
    Then LE is all over the place.
    I'm sure you've read about quite a few Domestic U.S. Sources who get busted for selling Drugs and AAS.............. JP

  5. #5
    Proficient Brother BBBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    132
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have ordered from Drugsgear many times and they are still good to go. The nice thing is they ship domestically within the USA assuming your within the USA. After money is sent you get the product in about 2-3 days. Prices can be kind of high as others said but they are reliable. My only warning is don't order their china HGH garbage.

  6. #6
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    179
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BBBill View Post
    I have ordered from Drugsgear many times and they are still good to go. The nice thing is they ship domestically within the USA assuming your within the USA. After money is sent you get the product in about 2-3 days. Prices can be kind of high as others said but they are reliable. My only warning is don't order their china HGH garbage.
    Now that's some honest opinion


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    86
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well thankyou I appreciate that opinion and advice a lot!! To be honest though Iv ran there test alone a few cycles and I can't seem to tell I'm taking anything at all!! Usually 500mg a week is all I'll do but I figured I should still get some kind of sides as I am very gyro prone and what not.... no nipple sensations or anything at all! I know blood tests reveal all so I am going to do them but that's just my experience with them. I must say I haven't heard many bad things about them at all so I still feel fairly good about them and plus I am probably just thinking to much or whatever.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    21
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I just placed a small order to confirm quality and will report back when I get it. Just sent money today.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Proficient Brother
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    86
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks bro


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    21
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Received an email this morning to tell me I should receive my tracking number today. Priority US mail.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •