Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DS blue hearts

Rhino8342

Newbie Brother
Registered
Anyone tried these I've had 5 diffrent guys on these including me an no results at all no weight gain strength nothing I know there g2g source personally but wth

i've been using it for the last two weeks... the only pumps i've got is really tight lower back on legs and another pump on some high rep drop sets but thats about it.. my first run around with dbol.....

Blue hearts are 10 mg, I take 4 twice a day for 40 mg. I swell up like a tick, that being said I have had bunk dbol with no results. Blue hearts are faked a lot for what that is worth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoa...

That's saying something. You got any other dbol to compare brother?

I have three legit brands on hand, and I'm on dbol right now.... So If some one wants to send me a handful of their DS blue hearts to compair them I will and get back to all of you. Don't need a lot just 70mg per day for a couple days to be able to Slve this right quick!

💙💀

Whoa...

That's saying something. You got any other dbol to compare brother?

I'm going to run 1 more week to see if something happen this never happen BFORE cause I know they are good quality I got some from black widow that I will try next week

I have three legit brands on hand, and I'm on dbol right now.... So If some one wants to send me a handful of their DS blue hearts to compair them I will and get back to all of you. Don't need a lot just 70mg per day for a couple days to be able to Slve this right quick!

💙💀

Ummm..........

When you say DS are you talking domestic supply or March pharmaceutical ? March pharma from Thailand is legit

When you say DS are you talking domestic supply or March pharmaceutical ? March pharma from Thailand is legit

The name of the pill is danabol ds. Thats not infering domestic supply, some people call em ds blue hearts

Back
Top Bottom