Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dutchpharma.ru no good

Yeece32

Registered
Stay away from dutchpharma.ru!
I ordered from these guys and now I'm getting not only spam to my email, but I'm also getting a bunch of scammers calling my cell phone 20 times a day. I had to change my phone number. If you order from them don't even use your real address or phone number or they will Hound you

Domestic Supply is well known not only for its quality but for being one of the most trusted places you can find! They have been one of the best in the business for over a decade now!

[FONT=&quot]I would highly recommend Domestic Supply. They are well known for their quality and customer service being the best! [/FONT]

dutchpharma.ru seems to be a well known scammer or selective scammer, don't use him.

Domestic Supply is well known not only for its quality but for being one of the most trusted places you can find! They have been one of the best in the business for over a decade now!

i'm with dylan use domestic supply, greg is awesome

Stay away from dutchpharma.ru!
I ordered from these guys and now I'm getting not only spam to my email, but I'm also getting a bunch of scammers calling my cell phone 20 times a day. I had to change my phone number. If you order from them don't even use your real address or phone number or they will Hound you

Another reason to stick with sponsors PSL or NapsGear

Back
Top Bottom