Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dynamic Labs?

Yang

Registered
Hi, New member here!

I just made an order for Dynamic Labs Anavar 10mg.

Has anyone tried their Orals? I wish I knew evo forum and psl before completing my order. This dynamic labs Anavar was dead cheap. If you go to theanabolicstore or anywhere else, they have the lowest price.

So, I bought their anavar to save a few bucks. But there are barely any reviews about the Dynamic Labs steroids. Kinda getting scared of they might be faking it with Winstrol or some junk. I really don't want to mess with my joints lol

Should I just take these and see what happens? I spent like 200 dollars for it.

I just bought a Anavar test kit. I will let you guys know in a few days the results!

I have no experience with that lab, so I can't comment on their Anavar. I would caution that at home steroid tests can be notoriously flaky in providing false negatives.

Last edited:
It's going to be kind of hard to fake anavar for Winny. Winny is straight powder. It's very thin powder that will fluff everywhere what looks like smoke out of the bag it's so thin. Anavar on the other hand will be crystallized like little small tiny crystals that looks like salt. Also I have heard of dynamite labs and I've heard nothing but good things about them so far.

Yeh i remember my friends and his cousins used to go through lots of dynamic, not bad considering the anabolic store is selling it at a good price

I did a home test on the Dynamic Anavar 10mg and it came back positive for Anavar

I did a Winstrol test on the same one and it didnt show any traces of Winstrol in there

Think he meant he wasted money on his testing kit

- - - Updated - - -

Well keep us updated on the results bro
I mean test kits not going to tell in the purity. So it could be just a Trace Amount of anavar in there and it will still come back positive.

Imbro there's a more accurate thes than the roid test kit and it's lightning fast. Just send me a PM.

hey all i have recently purchest dynamic var 10 mg and i have also used labmax and some of the crystals turned red

2782999e-5be3-4b2e-b014-bb132d73ee8f.jpg
this is the pic of the test

Back
Top Bottom