Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dynatech Research gear?

Bdg129

Registered
Has anyone heard of or used any Dynatech Research gear? I found a source who is selling test e for $20 and tren e for $38, both from Dynatech. I have never heard of them and can’t find any reviews online. The seller has great reviews, but I have no idea if they are real or fake.

Has anyone heard of or used any Dynatech Research gear? I found a source who is selling test e for $20 and tren e for $38, both from Dynatech. I have never heard of them and can’t find any reviews online. The seller has great reviews, but I have no idea if they are real or fake.

Almost identical to the other post.

Terrarium TV App is used widely by many android users, and it is appreciated too for latest Movies. It is also a safe and secure application to be used on any android devices and PC/laptops device. Sometimes, the app may not work properly due to the poor internet or WiFi connection.

I'm not at all familiar with Dynatech Research. But at a $20 vial of test' is not necessarily a bogus vial of test'. After all, at $20 per vial, the seller is still making a gross profit of between 100% and 300% based on the fact that 10ml of test' cost anywhere from $5 to $10 to manufacture. (So just imagine how hard you're being fucked in the ass whenever you pay, say, $50 for a 10ml vial of test'.)* Therefore, at $20 per vial, this Dynatech Research's business model may well be one based upon sales volume.
So, although I'm not familiar with Dynatech Research, price simply isn't much of an indicator with respect to whether or not a particular source is legit.

* Hell, most legitimate businesses make nowhere close to a 100% gross profit margin, let alone a gross profit margin of 500% or more as do many sources of AAS which do not pay taxes, unemployment insurance premiums, workers' compensation insurance premiums nor so much as business licensing fees.
Yeah, trust me, in most cases, and irrespective of price, those guys are laughing all the way to the Caymans.

Dynatech is legit. Just finished a 12 week Test E only cycle. At a lower dose of 400mgs a week I saw good results.

Back
Top Bottom