Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dynatech Research gear?

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Dynatech Research gear?

Has anyone heard of or used any Dynatech Research gear? I found a source who is selling test e for $20 and tren e for $38, both from Dynatech. I have never heard of them and canít find any reviews online. The seller has great reviews, but I have no idea if they are real or fake.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    again cheap gear is cheap results.. stick with PSL
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdg129 View Post
    Has anyone heard of or used any Dynatech Research gear? I found a source who is selling test e for $20 and tren e for $38, both from Dynatech. I have never heard of them and canít find any reviews online. The seller has great reviews, but I have no idea if they are real or fake.
    Almost identical to the other post.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Terrarium TV App is used widely by many android users, and it is appreciated too for latest Movies. It is also a safe and secure application to be used on any android devices and PC/laptops device. Sometimes, the app may not work properly due to the poor internet or WiFi connection.

Advanced Cyborg Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm not at all familiar with Dynatech Research. But at a $20 vial of test' is not necessarily a bogus vial of test'. After all, at $20 per vial, the seller is still making a gross profit of between 100% and 300% based on the fact that 10ml of test' cost anywhere from $5 to $10 to manufacture. (So just imagine how hard you're being fucked in the ass whenever you pay, say, $50 for a 10ml vial of test'.)* Therefore, at $20 per vial, this Dynatech Research's business model may well be one based upon sales volume.
    So, although I'm not familiar with Dynatech Research, price simply isn't much of an indicator with respect to whether or not a particular source is legit.

* Hell, most legitimate businesses make nowhere close to a 100% gross profit margin, let alone a gross profit margin of 500% or more as do many sources of AAS which do not pay taxes, unemployment insurance premiums, workers' compensation insurance premiums nor so much as business licensing fees.
    Yeah, trust me, in most cases, and irrespective of price, those guys are laughing all the way to the Caymans.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Satan62's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Never heard of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dynatech is legit. Just finished a 12 week Test E only cycle. At a lower dose of 400mgs a week I saw good results.

SUSPENDED - Potential Scam
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    if you need it in raw powder form
    pm me

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ankitgill View Post
    Terrarium TV App is used widely by many android users, and it is appreciated too for latest Movies. It is also a safe and secure application to be used on any android devices and PC/laptops device. Sometimes, the apps may not work properly due to the poor internet or WiFi connection.
    Thanks for the updates.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for the update, helloneighborapk.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast